Move

Move 2.12.0

cezthemomentt

hey im having issues with the plugin, i recently update the plugin and it made my insta360 camera usless with the plugin, before i updated it i had a couple move capture video filters set up so the camera could move by its self and it was working flawlessly after i updated the plugin every time it trys to move the camera seems to freeze staying stuck in a spot before it can even reach the point its suppose to. any ideas on how i can fix it?

humanrobit

Am I right in assuming that the Move Value doesn't recognize Application Audio as a source at the moment? If so, Is that something that's coming?

Last edited:

humanrobit

@Exeldro Yep, my mistake. Misidentified the issue. Seems the application audio source isn't being seen by the OBS tools stream deck plugin. Nothing to do with this tool. Thanks (for the help and making the thing!)

mindfulmusician

Exeldro submitted a new resource:

Move transition - Transition that moves all sources to a new position

Read more about this resource...
Hello, Exledro. Thank you for your many wonderful contributions! I just downloaded your Move plug-in for Windows. Although the installer wizard informed me that the installation is complete, I am not seeing the "Add:Move" in the pull-down menu for the transitions dock. I've tried reinstalling several times. The plug in is in my OBS folder in my C drive but still not showing up in OBS. Do you have any suggestions?

EB123

i have a technical question about how move works maybe someone knows.. if its moving between two transform settings in a static 4k JPG image is that less taxing on the computer then if its moving between two transform settings of a live 4k camera image at 60fps ? or is it about the same ? does it process what the image is doing or just the crop and x/y settings ?

PapaBoss

Hi! Pretty new to OBS, we have been using it actively for a few weeks and resolved a few issue running it in Teams and Zoom meetings. We would love to improve our game with the move transition but the installer didn't work for me :( How can I get help?

I ran the installer, rebooted my entire PC but still, OBS only shows Fade & Cut on the scene transition dropdown.

My PC runs on window 11 64 bits. The files seem in place under C:\Program Files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit and I see there is also 2 folders with files under C:\Program Files\obs-studio\data\obs-plugins\move-transition.

EB123

@Exeldro i am using Move Source filter on a scene.. when i change the image source in the general settings tab of the plugin.. it resets the transform settings back to default... meanwhile it keeps some other settings like start delay... is this the intended behavior ? it seems like a bug ? it would be good to be able to set the transform settings once and have them work across any source you may switch to..

n7Angel

I have my webcam with a Mask/Blend filter, and whenever this source moves in or out of scene, the Mask instantly disappears until the move is complete, resulting in a very jarring animation.

Sorry if this was asked before, I can't search this topic for some reason, and thank you very much for this plugin.

EB123

is there any possibility to get moves transition time when using it with source switcher to be larger than 10,000ms ? i noticed the limit with scene switching is 20,000ms which is better, but could it be larger (in source switcher), up to 40,000ms ?

EB123

@Exeldro... ahh thanks.. i sent it a longer duration via web sockets and its now moving slower.. i didnt realise you could force different values to the gui...

EB123

@Exeldro.. i got move duration working longer in source switcher but it doesnt want to go beyond 20,000 for a regular transition when using web sockets to change it ? if there is anyway to increase the maximum duration when you release a future update that would be helpful..

n7Angel

I have my webcam with a Mask/Blend filter, and whenever this source moves in or out of scene, the Mask instantly disappears until the move is complete, resulting in a very jarring animation.

Sorry if this was asked before, I can't search this topic for some reason, and thank you very much for this plugin.
Solved it by replacing my webcam source (a scene inside a group) with a source clone from your other plugin.