Move

Move 2.12.0

Exeldro

@pgruebele it looks like you are using a filter on a scene to flip the video horizontal, filters on the scene that you are transitioning from or to are not supported. Instead flip a source by right clicking on it and go to Transform -> Flip Horizontal.

Glaixber

@Glaixber What parts of the move plugin are you using in that scene collection? Can you provide me a crash dump and/or log file?
@ODISeth do the outline elements have the exact same name and are visible on both scenes?
Sure, here's a log, it seems to be audio related.
I use 2 Audio Move effects on an audio source coming from Rekordbox, one that controls scale and another that controls brightness of other sources.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 2.png
    2.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 2023-08-11 11-41-48.txt
    33.6 KB · Views: 7

ODISeth

@Glaixber What parts of the move plugin are you using in that scene collection? Can you provide me a crash dump and/or log file?
@ODISeth do the outline elements have the exact same name and are visible on both scenes?
Yes, the outline elements have the exact same name and are present and visible on both scenes. I created them as sources in one scene, and added them as existing sources in all other scenes they're contained in.

terapie_hranim

@terapie_hranim other users have reported it working fine on M1. Have you made sure you installed the plugin version of the same architecture as your OBS installation? Can you check the OBS log file for errors loading the plugin?
Yes, I even reinstalled a few times. Until version 29 everything worked great for me. Now 4/5 plugins don't work for me.

Guuvita

Hi, love the plugin, is my most used one and helps me make amazing things... the only thing that is giving me a headache is the fact that when i mute an audio source, the audio move keeps the source moving instead of moving it to default, could you add a toggle to keep this behaviour (for ppl who uses it) and add a new one that "muted = no audio" so it moves the settings to the base value. Would be really helpful.
Waveform visualizer does this, if the source is muted the bars act as if there is no audio :)

Destroy666

Sorry if this has been asked before many times, but I'm looking for the easiest solution and I can't ever be sure I found one, for current version, as I'm also new to the plugin.

I have:
- a group of elements with music info that is on the left in most scenes but can get to the center in more music-centric/AFK scenes
- a music win-capture-audio source with a volume limiter filter
- a global move transition that moves the group from left to center (and some other stuff with exact matching names) which works as desired

Now, I would like to change the value of limiter treshold to a higher one once the group moves to the center, then change back to old value once the group moves to the left.

I know I can use Move Value to change the filter's treshold value. However, I'm not sure what's the best approach to detect the movement and final position and then switch back and forth between the predefined new value and dynamic old value, with as few filters as possible. Any hints?

Last edited:

markbowendesign

Am I doing something wrong with the plugin? I'm trying to find the Move Video Capture Device as have just purchased an Insta360 Link camera but that option isn't in the available filters list?
I'm on a Mac Mini M2 Pro if that means anything towards this?

Many thanks,

Mark

Farhan Tahir

Tried to do the installation on my Intel Mac,
the .pkg file isnt doing anything.
Checked the /Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins/ folder and nothing was added in, am i missing something?

DaGrowly Bear

Exeldro, I added a Move Action filter to a Scene.
Is it possible that the filter is activated when you click on that scene in OBS ( set as Active Scene in Streamer bot )

LordAdrøx

@Exeldro would it be possible for you to add a way to reverse the direction a move source filter rotates when transitioning to the next position? Currently it goes 0 to -360 but for example if I wanted a source to move from a rotation of -90 back to 0 it would have to go alllll the way from -90 back to 0 instead of going to -360. Adding this would make people able to loop a rotation for their scenes. Also if this is already possible please let me know whenever you can.​

biggie_boy_man

hello, is there a way to change the point of relative rotation I set for a group with a move source filter? it seems to be only the top left summit of the rectangle shaped source

karvoo

Hello! I am having a crashing issue when deleting sources (none have filters) or changing scene collections in OBS 29.1.3 ONLY when the Move plugin is installed. I did a fresh install of OBS and wiped everything and even when i start a new scene collection that is blank, as soon as i install the plugin the crashes happen every time i do one of those 2 actions. When i pull up the crash reports, it has none/no new ones. Not sure how to find out what the issue is but could use help as I really love this plugin (used it a year ago before my streaming hiatus) and have a lot of plans with it this year.

youjiman

Hi Exeldro. When I'm using Move Value with Typing in Japanese, the letters will flash. Can you tell me what do you need from me to fix this?

Attachments

• Move.gif
    Move.gif
    77 KB · Views: 17

SonicOrochi

Getting crashes after updating to 2.9.5. Had to rollback to the previous version.

Also, I'd like to suggest a toggle to turn on/off the Actions (Triggers, Next/Simultaneous Move, etc) so it's easier to test parts of a long string of animations without having to trigger the rest of the chain every single time.