Move

Move 2.12.0

SchochS

Hi there!
I've been using the plugin for a while now, I love it! :-)
Currently I'm moving to a new hardware, but I can't figure out where the move-transition configuration is stored, so I can transfer it to the new machine. I searched the OBS profiles and scenes directory, but didn't find it.

how could I transfer my already created transitions to another computer?

Stefan

AurumK

Hello Exeldro, I am using this plugin for very long time and what it does is amazing! Thanks for all your works. But i have an issue with new NVIDIA AR Move thing. The positional allignment is such an intense. I have a photo that is 1920x1080 and there is an laughing ios emoji in the literally center of that and i pick Center from positional allignment and Landmark, 34 from your move filter to make sure it fits to my face on the center of my face like my nose. But the emoji follows my face from left of my face its literally beside my face. I am not sure how can i allign it none of the allignments work for my center face. I spent half an hour to make perfectly picture from photoshop to make sure it fits to my face on center. Its hard to make it everytime. Is there a solution for this. Sorry for long explanation
Yeni Proje.png
Screenshot_11.png

o hello

hello
MacOS Ventura, OBS 29.1.3
I don't see the "MOVE" option on transitions list in OBS
Снимок экрана 2023-07-30 в 19.25.47.png

BUT I see new options in "Filters" - Move Action, Move Source, Move Value, Move Transition Override
Снимок экрана 2023-07-30 в 19.26.03.png

NewYears1978

Can someone tell me how to SAVE My move settings? Every time I go spend awhile settings up my moves, if I close OBS and re-open it, all settings are lost.

ODISeth

Hi there! I recently installed this and have been trying to adapt my current layouts to work with the new transition. However I've encountered a problem where, despite having "Match Nested Scenes" enabled, for some reason, transitioning between Scene A and Scene B functions differently than transitioning between Scene A and a third scene that contains Scene B as a source. I'm very bad at explain technical issues via written word, so I recorded a video demonstration of the issue.
I tried messing with Move Transition Override filters but none of them seemed to change anything related to the issue, so in the video demonstration all the overrides were deleted.

Exeldro

@ODISeth At the moment it does not automatically match those scenes, I will make a change for that in the next version. For now you can use this method to get it working:
In the scenes where you use the camera set a Move Transition override to match the other camera scene
1691222873187.png

In the properties of move transition set matched items to use Move as transition
1691222412687.png

ODISeth

@Exeldro This trick does successfully match the camera input, but it does not match the Outline. Definitely a lot closer to the behavior I'm hoping for, but the outline elements not being matched despite being the exact same elements.
I made another really short demonstration unlisted on YouTube here.

pgruebele

It seems that if a scene uses a horizontally flipped source, then during the transition the item shows without flip and then when the transition finishes it again has the expected flip. This makes the transition visually unusable.

Exeldro

@pgruebele I did try and replicate the issue and all seems fine for me. Are you on the latest version of the move plugin? Can you provide a video example and an OBS log file with the issue?

Exeldro

@terapie_hranim other users have reported it working fine on M1. Have you made sure you installed the plugin version of the same architecture as your OBS installation? Can you check the OBS log file for errors loading the plugin?

Glaixber

First of all, amazing plugin, been using since I first tried it, however I've only noticed recently that if I try switching scene collection, OBS crashes. It simply closes with no error message.

To test I renamed this plugin's files to "_old" to disable it, and upon launching OBS (v29.1.3), scene collection selection does indeed work well again with the plugin disabled, so I assume it's this plugin causing it. Before writing this, I've also updated from 2.9.1 to 2.9.4, but the issue unfortunately persists.

So I end up creating more scenes for different purposes, in the same scene collection to avoid changing them which clutters things. Anyone experiencing this?

ODISeth

This update did not change my nested scene issue. The camera itself moves as intended, but the outline elements do not. I think the move transition is only matching a single source within a nested scene. Even if I create a move transition override for the nested scene as a whole, only the camera moves to match whatever I override it with. The outline elements still just disappear without following the move.

Exeldro

@Glaixber What parts of the move plugin are you using in that scene collection? Can you provide me a crash dump and/or log file?
@ODISeth do the outline elements have the exact same name and are visible on both scenes?

pgruebele

@pgruebele I did try and replicate the issue and all seems fine for me. Are you on the latest version of the move plugin? Can you provide a video example and an OBS log file with the issue?

@Exeldro Here is a video of the issue. If you cannot replicate let me know and I will upload the log as well. This is with a fresh install of OBS and Move yesterday so all the latest bits.

Attachments

• test2.zip
    639.3 KB · Views: 12