Move

Move 2.12.0

SonicOrochi

@SonicOrochi can you provide me the settings that are used in your NVIDIA AR Move filter?
I have quite a few, hopefully I didn't miss any.
1694865165638.png

1694865199517.png

1694865220093.png
<<<<<<<<<< must be this one, it crashes my OBS after I click on it

1694865360295.png

1694865493418.png

SonicOrochi

@SonicOrochi I think it was the expression action. I made a fix for that.
You can download a test version when logged in on GitHub from the bottom of this page:
Please let me know if that fixes it for you.
OBS doesn't crash right away now so that's good. Thanks!

I still get a crash when I open the source's filter window that has like 4 AR move filters though. However, since it doesn't crash as soon as I open the window, there's time to delete them if I ever need to.

Destroy666

Sorry if this has been asked before many times, but I'm looking for the easiest solution and I can't ever be sure I found one, for current version, as I'm also new to the plugin.

I have:
- a group of elements with music info that is on the left in most scenes but can get to the center in more music-centric/AFK scenes
- a music win-capture-audio source with a volume limiter filter
- a global move transition that moves the group from left to center (and some other stuff with exact matching names) which works as desired

Now, I would like to change the value of limiter treshold to a higher one once the group moves to the center, then change back to old value once the group moves to the left.

I know I can use Move Value to change the filter's treshold value. However, I'm not sure what's the best approach to detect the movement and final position and then switch back and forth between the predefined new value and dynamic old value, with as few filters as possible. Any hints?
Bump, anyone please? Is this possible?

can do that by only using this plugin. You just need to change Start Trigger in the filter settings to Activate.
You can, but Advanced Scene Switcher is much more suitable for such automation IMO.

Exeldro

@youjiman it looks like the text takes a bit to render, I know GDI+ can take a lot of time to render, that is why I asked you to try freetype 2. You can try if an other font renders faster.

Exeldro

@Djteddystream the log indicates "mach-o file, but is an incompatible architecture (have 'x86_64', need 'arm64')", please try installing the universal or arm64 instead of the x86 version

biggie_boy_man

hello exeldro, i see you added a filter to track the movement of your head, i was wondering if the same was possible for a tracking point for exemple, I'd like to add a tracking point to a movie scene and have a source follow it.

anyway, your plugins are the best bro, I'm trying a vtubing setup and you have no idea (maybe you do) what your plugin let me do, I have no other plugins besides yours, I had stream fx dl'ed but wasnt using it much since your stuff does the same for free even

Last edited:

Aarsalm

Hey all, I'm having trouble installing the plug-in. I'm working off of a fresh Windows 11 install, OBS version 29.1.3 (64 Bit), and have installed the plug-in through both the windows installer, and the manual install. I don't see "move" or 'Move: add' etc or anything under the transitions menu. Just the usual fade, etc and a stinger that I use.

Here is what should be a clean log file. Thanks for any and all help!

Aarsalm

Hey all, I'm having trouble installing the plug-in. I'm working off of a fresh Windows 11 install, OBS version 29.1.3 (64 Bit), and have installed the plug-in through both the windows installer, and the manual install. I don't see "move" or 'Move: add' etc or anything under the transitions menu. Just the usual fade, etc and a stinger that I use.

Here is what should be a clean log file. Thanks for any and all help!

Nevermind, I'm an idiot.

Had to click the "+" button... This is why I should only watch the newer youtube videos...

youjiman

@youjiman it looks like the text takes a bit to render, I know GDI+ can take a lot of time to render, that is why I asked you to try freetype 2. You can try if an other font renders faster.
Thank you. I tried several Japanese fonts but all of them were having the same issue.

I found that alphabets and numbers were okay even I'm using Japanese fonts. Also, the most of Japanese characters were 3 or 4 bytes for each. I don't know these facts related to this issue, but I'm letting you know just in case.

Djteddystream

@Djteddystream the log indicates "mach-o file, but is an incompatible architecture (have 'x86_64', need 'arm64')", please try installing the universal or arm64 instead of the x86 version

Hi Thank you so much for your reply apologies on my delay replying I have just tried this out with both installation files.. still no joy Has anything changed in this https://obsproject.com/logs/ppTXiTrBDpBOTFI2 does it show I have tried to install both versions?

7djaj

I saw several vids and tried a lot of settings, did not work at all. Something seem to be missing. Got the newest version of OBS also. Does anyone have an idea?

ADigitalDog

Hello! I can't seem to get the plugin to appear for me, but it's not giving me any errors. I can load into OBS just fine, but whenever I attempt to set one of the move transitions they simply don't appear in my UI. I am attempting to set up a TTS bot with a reactive image (Bikubot) and when I go into the filters to add the "Audio Move" transition to my bot scene none of the new move transitions seem to be appearing.

I've also attempted to run OBS regularly and as administrator, but neither seemed to work.

I've used both the windows installer version, and also manually imported the files over to the OBS install folder. I cannot seem to find any other help for this anywhere. Thank you for your time!