Move

Move 2.12.0

Grumtastic

Hello all!

I have about half a year of experience with OBS and I think I've fallen in love... So yesterday I thought: I have to check out this whole plugins repository, see what cool stuff we can add. So I filtered on rating and this one came out on top and the videos look very promising indeed!

However, I can't get it to install (or so it seems).
Here's the situation: I am on a Mac. I have to stay at Mac OS 10.14 due to software restrictions for work - this starts to become annoying, yes!
OBS therefore runs ons version 27.2.2
and as noted I downloaded the older version of 2.6.1 of Move Transition.

After unzipping and running the .pkg file successfully, it doesn't show up in OBS.
Checking the directories of the Contents of OBS, I do not see any files or directories related to Move Transition (see attached screenshots).

If anyone can point me in a general direction of how I could possibly solve this: very much appreciated. If I need to check/try stuff: let me know! This may affect the installation of other plugins, too?
I think this earlier post may shine a light on the problem.
(EDIT: apologies, the link didn't work as expected. - here is the quote instead).
@TSH RADIO The Move Video Capture Device filter is windows only at the moment. I have no Mac and little Mac experience, so I would need help creating such a feature for Mac.

Gydias

Hello there. i don't know if someone already posted this but, Move Transition 2.9.0 have issues with OBS 29.1.0.
OBS dosen't close properly and crashes when i want to switch to an another scene collection.
I don't have any crash logs because OBS dosen't give any.

Sophilautia

Hey folks. I LOVE the idea of this addon, but I've been having some issues. I've tried using the Move Filter option to move a source from being within an overlay window to expanding to the full screen. But for some reason, when using the Move Filter, I've noticed that it can sometimes (though not always) mess with the transform of whatever object is on the layer below the object that I'm transforming. It can be very frustrating to have to re-do the transform of layers that have been in the correct position for months or years. Has anyone else encountered this issue before?

Deadtift

OBS 29.0.2 but i had the same problem with previous OBS version. I'm trying to setup a "barrer roll" effect with "Move Source". The effect works but i have a problem with my sources every time I open OBS. I've set every source (groups or single source) that should roll as "Centered" and every time i open OBS I found them centered on the bottom right corner of the position they should have.

move1.jpg
move 2.jpg

To reset the position i have to activate the filter or move the source manually in the original position otherwise the source keep the wrong original position.
All source are inside groups (because i have other filter that works only if source are in group or because i have to move multiple items connected to the source)

Deikybara

is there a limit for the plugin recognizing too many nested scenes? for example i have a source file in scene "A", then "A" is nested in "B" and "C", if i move between scene "B" and "C" the file moves as it should, but if "B" is nested in "D" and "C" is nested in "E", moving between "D" and "E" doesn't move the file and just ease out and ease in

FABIO RUZYCKI

@Deadtift moving sources inside groups is not advised, as obs has bugs with groups, cam you use scene nesting instead?

I started to have Crashes problems, but I didn't have it before...
Coincidentally, now that you commented on "moving sources inside groups" BUGs, my problems started to occur after grouping some things...
I'm going to undo the groups, and rearrange the scenes again...

Before, I created different SCENES and added them to the resources, and in order not to have a lot of scenes, I ended up creating Groups... (Apparently, it wasn't a good idea...)

BobbyJones

Greetings, amazing Plugin! BUT is it possible to reverse-loop an animation just with 1 filter ?
I have 1 element which should reverse animate toggle all the time, so moving from x to y with animation and REPEATING.
Choosing the "reverse" option on "NextMove" only reverses 1 time and than stops. A Repeat select box would be great to call itself again.
So maybe can add saving the default Transform + Option to call itself again after the "reverse" option -> "repeating reverse".
This would lead to only 1 Filter required for constant animation which would be awesome and easier to setup.

Now a workaround is 3 filters... which requires

1. Reset to default position (required because if switching to different scene and back, it doesnt start from default pos)
2. Animate to X
3. Animate to Y and call "2." again. (so 2. and 3. is kinda looping)

Mitchpower1116

I am having an issues with the Nvidia ar filter. I recently upgraded to the Elgato Facecam Pro and noticed the face tracking is off by a lot. I used an Elgato Facecam before and it found my face perfectly. I think it has something to do with the 4k part of the new cam. It is doing the tracking but not over my face. Is there any fix or way to scale the ar down to be over my face? Changing landmarks doesn't move it over my face. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Chip_Brewster

Small bug detected. When selecting "fade" for "Matched Items" transition in the Aitum vertical plug-in / "Vertical Scene Transitions", there is a quick flicker (maybe 1 frame) between every scene. The flicker seems to be a brief turning off of sources. Hard for me to nail down which ones i.e. active vs. inactive. Works perfectly when "none" is selected for that particular transition drop down.

EDIT: It actually appears some kind of flicker is present when anything BUT "none" is selected.

therealdadbeard

Anyone got a 2.8.3 download? 2.9.1 is extremely unstable for me on 29.1.1

Switching scene collection just close obs and on exit it takes a very long time. No crashes but attached a logfile while changing scene collections.

Attachments

• 2023-05-13 14-25-32.txt
    111.9 KB · Views: 15

therealdadbeard

Anyone got a 2.8.3 download? 2.9.1 is extremely unstable for me on 29.1.1

Switching scene collection just close obs and on exit it takes a very long time. No crashes but attached a logfile while changing scene collections.
Well I think one of my sources using the plugin is borked maybe oooooof, as even older version crash like this, how do i find out which one it is now? Hmmm.....

therealdadbeard

Well I think one of my sources using the plugin is borked maybe oooooof, as even older version crash like this, how do i find out which one it is now? Hmmm.....
HOLY COW I found the bug.

When you use Audio Move and select a scene as a source obs just closes on scene collection change or takes extremely long to exit.

as an FYI, plugin crashes OBS when closing obs if a move filter (on a scene) is targeting a Scene source within it that has a "crop/pad" filter attached to it with filter visibility on. Turning visibility off on the crop/pad filter on the nested scene before exiting OBS seems to fix the crashes.

Fault address: 7FFAD97BCEEF (c:\program files\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit\move-transition.dll)
Thread AA8: tiny_tubular_task_thread (Crashed)
hope that helps.
Thanks for the amazing plugin. I cant imagine what I would do without it.
God Bless

with this Move AR, I am putting an image directly onto my face and scale it proportional to my camera distance. However the image gets big when my head is further away from camera when the image is suppose to get smaller. And vise versa if I am close to the camera. How should I correct the scale settings?