Move

Move 2.12.0

troyhammaren

@troyhammaren you can enable a move source filter when the confidence is below a threshold. Is that what you want?
Yes, but in conjunction with face tracking. In my case I have a source that follows my face (bounding box). When my face is not in the frame, I would like the source to be positioned in the center of the scene instead of the top left. A confidence threshold would be neat too, because sometimes, when my face is not in the frame, it recognizes something else in my room as a face and places the source accordingly (and I want to avoid that).

dighawaii

Aloha Exeldro and all! I'm on 13900, 4080, win 11, correct 3 SDKs, and getting an OBS crash when the control window for NVIDIA AR Move opens. I tried uninstalling all the sdks and movetransition update, restarting, and downloading, reinstalling. same problem.

EDIT: I was installing the 3 SDKs for my gaming rig's 4080 onto my streaming rig's 2080 But thought I'd finish this post and own it ... I did this 2 times and didn't realize until I started making this post and looking at the crash log. I thought "why the hell is the wrong CPU listed in the crash report?"

Thanks for all the amazing wizardry you do!

pwncak3z

These new features are awesome!

I was wondering if it's possible either with the plugin now or in the future... is there a way to track something like this on the 2d plane...

"If x body part enters the boundary box of y source, trigger z filter"?

I'm trying to make it so that, for example, if my left finger enters the bottom left corner, it can trigger the media source i have located down there to turn on. it would be really cool to have a bunch of "invisible" sources on the edges of my screen that I could "touch" to activate.

hopefully that all made sense lol but yeah this plugin is gonna be a ton of fun!

Alynn

So I've been trying to work with this, and I go into my camera scene and start to set things up. Only 1 action to start to play around with it.

Gave it the scene, and the new image source called target.
Property is Position, because I'm trying to fake eye tracking.
As soon as I change Feature to Gaze OBS locks up.

I updated the plugin, installed AR for my 3090 and rebooted so I don't think I installed it wrong.

However OBS doesn't detect it as a crash as no crash log is created I have the force quit OBS at that point.

The other ones don't seem to do this, just Gaze

Exeldro

@Alynn Can you try if disabling HAGS helps?
To disable HAGS, go to:
Windows 10: ⚙️ Settings → System → Display → Graphics Settings
Windows 11: ⚙️ Settings → System → Display → Graphics → Change default graphics settings
From there, set "Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling" to OFF

Alynn

@Alynn Can you try if disabling HAGS helps?
To disable HAGS, go to:
Windows 10: ⚙️ Settings → System → Display → Graphics Settings
Windows 11: ⚙️ Settings → System → Display → Graphics → Change default graphics settings
From there, set "Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling" to OFF
That looks like it stopped the lockup, but now the target doesn't move like it should but that might just be a me thing.
Only thing now is to verify that this setting doesn't affect my system too much to do this.

uuoocl

Thank you for this essential plug-in.

I’m interested in using a PTZ camera’s position settings to change scenes or sources. The Move Video Capture Device filter menu has a button to get the current position values.
Could the Move Video Capture Device filter have a 'move value type' of "get values" to get the cameras current position values? The idea is that when the filter is triggered it gets the current camera values and updates the filter values.

The Advanced Scene Switcher plug-in could than be used to read the camera position details to trigger a change.

Alynn

Because we shouldn't have multples of these loaded is it possible to be able to enable/disable them individually via OBS interfaces?

For example All of the tracking ones are fine, as I can just enable/disable the individual source. But I also have a censor bar that is only up for a minute that triggers off of my jaw. There seems to be no way to just be able to turn those 2 items that control that (enabling the beep and the censor bar when my jaw opens) but only during that minute outside of enabling/disabling the filter. Since basically Move is enabling/disabling those sources based on my jaw position.

However, that also stops any of the tracking so I can't have other interactions enabled if I also want the censor bar disabled..

uptieabi

I'm having trouble.... I've installed the Move Transition plugin multiple times (Windows 11), using different methods, updates and downgrades, even changing what version of OBS Studio I'm using, but plugin doesn't show up. Even when I Click on the plus button in the transition Dock window. Is there any OBS settings I need to activate/deactivate? Ive checken my obs folders and the plugins are in there...

uptieabi

yes it is:
18:03:39.056: [Move Transition] loaded version 2.9.0
18:03:39.057: [Move Transition]: NVIDIA AR version: 0.8.2.0

i have recently experimented with the formatted text move to run a countdown timer and I loved it. I was wondering how can I add additional time to the source as it keeps counting down.

JeevS

I'm currently trying to make a smooth transition between my game and intermission screen. The problem is the camera source. I have nested camera scenes for my full screen camera and the cut down version for gameplay. And between the 2 nested scenes it switches perfectly just expanding or cutting back as the transition goes. But when I put those same nested scenes in my actual scenes for intermission and gameplay then they just pop to size half way trough. I uploaded to gifs on imgur to show off what I mean. https://imgur.com/a/h5cvaQX Any help would be very appreciated since I been breaking my head on this for over 2 hours now.

Edit: I just realized that I shrunk down the nested scene in the gameplay source. could it have anything to do with that? (nope that wasn't it)

Last edited:

JeevS

I'm currently trying to make a smooth transition between my game and intermission screen. The problem is the camera source. I have nested camera scenes for my full screen camera and the cut down version for gameplay. And between the 2 nested scenes it switches perfectly just expanding or cutting back as the transition goes. But when I put those same nested scenes in my actual scenes for intermission and gameplay then they just pop to size half way trough. I uploaded to gifs on imgur to show off what I mean. https://imgur.com/a/h5cvaQX Any help would be very appreciated since I been breaking my head on this for over 2 hours now.

Edit: I just realized that I shrunk down the nested scene in the gameplay source. could it have anything to do with that? (nope that wasn't it)
This has been fixed now tho so dont bother responding to this.

DeeGee

Hello all!

I have about half a year of experience with OBS and I think I've fallen in love... So yesterday I thought: I have to check out this whole plugins repository, see what cool stuff we can add. So I filtered on rating and this one came out on top and the videos look very promising indeed!

However, I can't get it to install (or so it seems).
Here's the situation: I am on a Mac. I have to stay at Mac OS 10.14 due to software restrictions for work - this starts to become annoying, yes!
OBS therefore runs ons version 27.2.2
and as noted I downloaded the older version of 2.6.1 of Move Transition.

After unzipping and running the .pkg file successfully, it doesn't show up in OBS.
Checking the directories of the Contents of OBS, I do not see any files or directories related to Move Transition (see attached screenshots).

If anyone can point me in a general direction of how I could possibly solve this: very much appreciated. If I need to check/try stuff: let me know! This may affect the installation of other plugins, too?

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2023-05-03 om 16.49.48.png
    Schermafbeelding 2023-05-03 om 16.49.48.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 20
  • Schermafbeelding 2023-05-03 om 16.51.20.png
    Schermafbeelding 2023-05-03 om 16.51.20.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 18