Move

Move 2.12.0

TheOrignl

@BuildMineSurvive I will test the combination with advanced scene switcher later this week and try to fix wherever the problem comes from.
@Exeldro I'm having a very strange issue that's manifestation points me in the direction on move-transitions. After executing OBS with M-T 2.8.1 installed on Windows 10, somewhere between execution and streaming for no intentional reason the video capture source will zoom to a tiny space in the upper-left corner of the video and activating any other move filter will not correct the source. So far, when actively streaming the zoom will not occur. I am running Advance Scene Switcher and had no reason to suspect an interaction between the two plugins, but given @BuildMineSurvive's comment, I'll test that too. I'll re-install M-T and uninstall Advance Scene Switcher and see if that stops the zooming.

Last edited:

SkwIdtheOctopus

I'm having trouble.... I've installed the Move Transition plugin multiple times, using different methods, updates and downgrades, even changing what version of OBS Studio I'm using, but plugin doesn't even seem to exist outside of files.

gnarfy

Hello,
Thank you for the great plugin. When using Move Action filters OBS is crashing.
Here is how I manage to reproduce the problem:
- empty scene collection, create a scene.
- in the scene I add two image sources
- right click on the scene, filter, new Move Action filter. Action: source visibility, source selected the image 1, everything else on default.
- If I run the event 3 times (either clicking on the eye or the button start) it crashes OBS.

Attachments

• Crash 2023-03-12 12-07-55.txt
    59.9 KB · Views: 16

Sowbug

Hi guys. I have a question in terms of activating the move source plugin. Is there a way for example to trigger a facecam zoom while holding down a button (on the streamdeck) and zoom back out by just releasing the button instead of pressing it again?
A solution would be great! :D

Desculpe avaliar terrivelmente, mas algum deles é realmente compatível com Intel MacOS? Eu tentei time warp, transição de movimento e recursão. Nenhum arquivo zip em nenhuma das pastas baixadas. As pastas contêm pacotes, mas após a instalação nada aparece no OBS. Então, o que está sendo baixado para o meu computador?

Sorry to rate terrible, but are any of these actually compatible with intel MacOS? I've tried time warp, move transition, and recursion. No zip files in any of the downloaded folders. The folders do contain packages, but after installation nothing shows up in OBS. So what is being downloaded to my computer?

tainalo2

Hello, thanks for this greatful plugin !
I would like to submit a feature request : Custom Easing and custom Easing function.
I have worked with a designer and we were locked to can't modified Easing Function in details. Elastic was our choice, but it's going too away before back and we would like to change it. Is it possible ?

Risen

Hello I'm having this issue where some sources don't go to the final location during transition but then Snaps to the final location at the very end. I have a string of nested scenes: Main camera / Main Cam | Scene (this scene consist of Main camera and some FX's. Every individual source has Center Position Alignment and No Bounds for Bounding Box type, to include the same for when they are added to my main streaming scenes as nested scenes. I'm not sure what else to look into. I recorded a video of it but can't upload it here.

Risen

@Risen can you put the video (hidden) on YouTube or send it to me via discord or twitter?
So along with the video I sent you here is a picture of my camera set up. There's a lot going on but basically im trying to use auto cropping with boarders to have various sizes for my camera in differnet scenes. I wathced Andi and Nuttys videos on how to pull this off using Move value plugins within my "Cam/fx Group". Then in my Scenes I send to stream I add the Cam/FX group. I use Move Source filters on the Gaming scene to trigger the Move value fliters within the group via simultaneous Move. The only reason i'm using a group for my Main camera and not a nested scene is because the Move Source can't find the Move value filters in Simultaneous Move unless its an actual source, Hest why i substituted Nested camera with a grouped camera.

Attachments

• Camera set up.JPG
    Camera set up.JPG
    223.8 KB · Views: 36

TSH RADIO

I want to control my Insta 360 link with the move transition. I have a MacBook Pro M1, OBS 29 and the latest update for the move Transition.
Move shows up in my drop down but when I try to and a filter to my 360 camera there is no (move video capture device) in the drop down menu. Any one please help. I have tried several combos of OBS, and Move and after watching Nutty's YouTube video I see he is using OBS 29 and the latest Move download, but on a PC not a Mac. Thanks!

Exeldro

@TSH RADIO The Move Video Capture Device filter is windows only at the moment. I have no Mac and little Mac experience, so I would need help creating such a feature for Mac.

TSH RADIO

@TSH RADIO The Move Video Capture Device filter is windows only at the moment. I have no Mac and little Mac experience, so I would need help creating such a feature for Mac.
thanks for letting me know. that really sucks because its the best feature of move for me to be able to send commands to my 360.

BioFUSION

I hate to ask this here, but been googling for hours and kinda over it... I was using a browser source plugin to play a playlist of videos, I modified the JS to overlay(fade in/out) the filename over the video everytime a new video played... but I am building a sammi deck and wanted control to play/pause/skip videos. So I am attempting to set this up with the vlc playlist source. Finally got tuna working. Using move to fade in/out the video title, now I am wondering if anyone knows of a script or something that I can activate a move between vlc playlist videos? Or maybe perhaps its already in move and I missed it/didnt understand it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.