Move

Move 2.12.0

GrumpyDog

I have explored around and found an issue that is most likely a bug.

When adding 'Audio Move' when selecting 'Scene' it does not list sources inside 'Groups'

This is true, even if you select the 'Group' as a Scene.

View attachment 83668

The list won't auto populate items inside 'Groups' however, manually defining the name works.

YorVeX

Any idea how to fix the issue that creating a roll animation cuts off the corners, because it is rolled within the original bounds of the source?

1653756686256.png

EzechielDinCyr

Hi @Exeldro ! Is it possible to use stinger transitions for appearing or disappearing sources ? I tried but couldn't get it to work, OBS was making a cut instead of using the stinger.

Thanks !

gamerLC

Hello @Exeldro, I'd love to use your plugin, but I am crashing on startup once I place the files into my OBS directory. Once I remove the files, OBS opens with no problems. I have reinstalled OBS and tried to install Move Transition first, same problem. I am using OBS 27.2.4 with SE.live plugin. I've attached logs and event viewer screenshots for some context. Please help!

Attachments

• 2022-06-07 00-25-22.txt
    34.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    51.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    55.3 KB · Views: 26

gamerLC

I resolved the issue by rebuilding my OBS profile from scratch, in case anyone runs into the same problem.
Hello @Exeldro, I'd love to use your plugin, but I am crashing on startup once I place the files into my OBS directory. Once I remove the files, OBS opens with no problems. I have reinstalled OBS and tried to install Move Transition first, same problem. I am using OBS 27.2.4 with SE.live plugin. I've attached logs and event viewer screenshots for some context. Please help!

Sparktite

Hey guys i didnt realize this was the obsproject site its been so long since ive used it. Anyways i posted an issue im having on the github page instead of on here but i really was hoping to troubleshoot my issue today as i easily have the time/ability to do so.

If it makes things easier to help me my discord username is sparktite#5131. Ill be taking a shower soon then ill be available all night.

Im having an issue with the transitions, where i change between scenes 1 2 and 3, scene 1 having a background and a cam in the top right, scene 2 having no background just a cam in the top right, and scene 3 having a background and a cam in the bottom left. Whenever any of the sources disappear or the cam has to move between 2 locations via a move transition, every source that moves/transitions winds up rubberbanding around as if its playing at 4 or 5 fps. Does anyone know whats going on? I even tried making a new scene collection to rule stuff out, i might still try a fresh obs install later tonight.
Anyways heres yt vid of my test recording i did to create a log file: https://youtu.be/cfmYnh7oWeA
And heres the log file itself:
https://obsproject.com/logs/SFq_NZWxpWfZZMHK

And finally, heres the post i made on the github's issues section: https://github.com/exeldro/obs-move-transition/issues/123

joshzstuff

Ok, I've exhausted all other options to get the Move Transition to work consistently with more complex setups.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There appears to be a breaking of the effect for SOME elements when I do certain types of transform editing.
Also, an effect will work PERFECTLY in one direction . . but the reverse direction it's broken.
This issue is pretty difficult because I have all of the settings the same and I don't know where else to look to fix transitions that are broken in ONLY one direction?

Typically if I duplicate a scene and then manipulate elements on the new scene everything seems to work out.
The trouble happens when I copy/paste or add new sources that are named to match existing sources, I get unpredictable behavior.

I'm certain that I'm not the only one noticing this, does anyone know the answer, or can you point me to documentation that addresses these inconsistencies?

Thanks!

joshzstuff

Hey guys i didnt realize this was the obsproject site its been so long since ive used it. Anyways i posted an issue im having on the github page instead of on here but i really was hoping to troubleshoot my issue today as i easily have the time/ability to do so.

If it makes things easier to help me my discord username is sparktite#5131. Ill be taking a shower soon then ill be available all night.

Im having an issue with the transitions, where i change between scenes 1 2 and 3, scene 1 having a background and a cam in the top right, scene 2 having no background just a cam in the top right, and scene 3 having a background and a cam in the bottom left. Whenever any of the sources disappear or the cam has to move between 2 locations via a move transition, every source that moves/transitions winds up rubberbanding around as if its playing at 4 or 5 fps. Does anyone know whats going on? I even tried making a new scene collection to rule stuff out, i might still try a fresh obs install later tonight.
Anyways heres yt vid of my test recording i did to create a log file: https://youtu.be/cfmYnh7oWeA
And heres the log file itself:
https://obsproject.com/logs/SFq_NZWxpWfZZMHK

And finally, heres the post i made on the github's issues section: https://github.com/exeldro/obs-move-transition/issues/123
Video has been removed.
Did you sort out your problem?

Care to share with the group if you have?

ottawafro

Ok, I've exhausted all other options to get the Move Transition to work consistently with more complex setups.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There appears to be a breaking of the effect for SOME elements when I do certain types of transform editing.
Also, an effect will work PERFECTLY in one direction . . but the reverse direction it's broken.
This issue is pretty difficult because I have all of the settings the same and I don't know where else to look to fix transitions that are broken in ONLY one direction?

Typically if I duplicate a scene and then manipulate elements on the new scene everything seems to work out.
The trouble happens when I copy/paste or add new sources that are named to match existing sources, I get unpredictable behavior.

I'm certain that I'm not the only one noticing this, does anyone know the answer, or can you point me to documentation that addresses these inconsistencies?

Thanks!
I basically have to create an instance for every position when I use this plug to move my source around the screen.
This filter I believe on keeps one set of coordinates so when you used REVERSE and exit the program if and if your source is at the cooridinate in the filter, will not recall the original move coordinates to reverse to .

1656126007225.png

Grumtastic

I basically have to create an instance for every position when I use this plug to move my source around the screen.
This filter I believe on keeps one set of coordinates so when you used REVERSE and exit the program if and if your source is at the cooridinate in the filter, will not recall the original move coordinates to reverse to .

View attachment 84385
I figured out that it actually forgets the old location when changing scenes.
I was triggering fading out a sound level and then muting it, changing scenes and reverting it back afterwards.
I resolved this by choosing "Mute at End" in the Audio section and in Actions Next Move: Reverse, Next Move On: Move End.
It has the effect of fading out, muting, and fading back in whilst muted.
I do the same again, but unmute after the fade-out, and then fade in whilst unmuted, to get the reverse effect.

If you are moving things off-screen, perhaps you could employ a similar technique? Show the source moving off, hide it and put it back.
To reverse, move it off-screen, make it visible and then glide it back into position.

This won't solve all the problems but hopefully, it will give you an insight and help you find the resolution you are looking for.

Last edited:

Ssp Taicho

Love the plugin, but has anyone found out a fix to the move filter not working after a PC restarts or boots back up the next day?

blueberrypoot

For some reason, hotkeys no longer work for me. I can't get them to show up in the Hotkeys options at all, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've tried remaking my move sources, etc, i had it working before, but now no dice.

lzhi6099

嗨,我有一个关于同时在比例、位置和比例上移动值的问题。我放慢了速度,以便更容易看到作物没有保持与其他两个相同的缓动值,其方式与在后效果等程序中的方式相似。

https://twitter.com/MattEatsMochi/status/1547013091786838016?t=2WcyNJ40kJuHoQwZ8ZVXXw&s=19

知道是什么原因造成的吗?我能用当前的 MT 版本解决这个问题吗?

谢谢
Edit transform -positional alignment center