Move

Move 2.12.0

@Giovani Guidolin the last thing in the log is NDI, can you try without that?

Hi @Exeldro, I uninstalled NDI and resintalled Move Transition. OBS won't show up.
I noticed that Spectrializer plugin also brings the same issue from Move Transition -- OBS won't show up.
Without Move, without Spectrializer, with NDI --> OBS starts normally.

I also reinstalled the Visual C++ Runtime package --> No impact (OBS won't show up).

Attachments

• 2022-02-22 17-50-12.txt
    12.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Hi @Exeldro, I uninstalled NDI and resintalled Move Transition. OBS won't show up.
I noticed that Spectrializer plugin also brings the same issue from Move Transition -- OBS won't show up.
Without Move, without Spectrializer, with NDI --> OBS starts normally.

I also reinstalled the Visual C++ Runtime package --> No impact (OBS won't show up).

@Exeldro I also tried to update OBS, but no change. So I am sticking to 27.1.3.

Tormy

Feature Request.

in AUDIO MOVE > Meter type Magnitude, it will be nice to have double threshold :

Enable over it, is ok
Disable over it as well at the same time.

Twher ethe disable, should be higher than the enable.

So that the picture appears only if the audio level is into a "window" sothe animation, can progressively change based on the audio level stages. I hope I was clear to make the concept understandable

ASchneider

Hello @Exeldro! Sorry to bother you, but it seems that your audio move filter has the same "problem" as the scale to sound has, from Qufy: when the audio from a virtual device goes to stand-by by not having any audio on it, the filter doesn't respond to it. I've opened an issue on Quify's Github, there's a video showing the problem, if you would like to fix your filter as well :) https://github.com/Qufyy/obs-scale-to-sound/issues/4#issuecomment-1049856638

Thank you very much!

ASchneider

@ASchneider what do you expect the audio move filter to do when no audio is received?
Hello!

I believe it should behave as "zero volume". Quify has done that on his latest update and it works great now:
  • Added a timeout to reset size when no audio data is received
That worked perfectly.

Thank you.

JK14

Hi Exeldro:

I have a suggestion for this plugin:

Add the option to get Single Boxes for each parameter in the 'Transform' segment of Move Source and not a single line where every parameter is in.

Thank you for your amazing Plug-Ins.

1646140370515.png

JK14

And I think I found a bug:

Using Move Value like this to edit a MoveSource:
1646143370412.png

I trigger the move value filter via hotkey. After I triggered it, it only updates the move source filter when I click on the move source filter. It only happens with this combination. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Thank you for your help, appreciate it a lot.

qwe1154323937

CodingAlbert

Hi, Where can I currently find .pkg installer of this plugin for MacOS? Or where can I find instructions to install this plugin without an installer?

DReffects

Awesome plugin! Unfortunately I cannot get it to work for some scenes and am unsure on how to troubleshoot this.

I've got a DroidCam OBS Input and have the global scene transition set to move. It works with each and every scene but one. There it detects the droidcam obs input as a new source.

How can i troubleshoot this?

Thanks!

EDIT:
Well, just as I was writing this I found the solution. When a source has "Scale to inner bounds" activated (which I need and use alot) the move transition does no longer work.

Is there a workaround for this?

k8ldbl88d

Hello, I seem to be having difficulty trying to use stinger along with Move Transition. I tested the stinger itself, but when I try with Move transition. It won't do anything. Am I doing something wrong?

itsnobuenomma

hi @Exeldro thank you for your amazing plugin I'm having a issue when I use the move transition for hiding sources

Attachments

• Crash 2022-04-03 15-50-55.txt
    150 KB · Views: 15