Move

Move 2.12.0

SilverGoal

Hi ! I've been installed the latest version of your plug-in on the obs version 26.1.1 but the plug-in doesn't appear in obs after the installation. I tried to download the latest version of obs and it worked with the plug-in. I really need that the plug-in works with the version 26.1.1, it's written that the plug-in actually works with the version 25.0.0 or more, so it should work ?
Thanks for your future responses.

senhorraphael

Hi ! I've been installed the latest version of your plug-in on the obs version 26.1.1 but the plug-in doesn't appear in obs after the installation. I tried to download the latest version of obs and it worked with the plug-in. I really need that the plug-in works with the version 26.1.1, it's written that the plug-in actually works with the version 25.0.0 or more, so it should work ?
Thanks for your future responses.

Same for me. The plugin just desappeared from my OBS today :/

abellodenonna

Hi!
I'm on Win 11 + Obs 27.2.0 - beta 3 (64bit).
When i try to show or hide transitions on a source( for the webcam), the system crashes.
Any suggestions?
Thx!
:)

UPDATE:
It seems solved with the 27.2.0 - beta 4.
Thx for this beautiful plugin!
:)

Attachments

• Crash 2022-01-28 12-11-29.txt
    150 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Iplay4u

Hi! I'm new to these forums so apologies if I don't explain things correctly, haven't installed it properly or format things right. Nevertheless, I want to have it so that whenever I switch to my "end" scene my mic automatically slides down over a specified amount of time followed by my desktop audio. Either that or I can start this by pressing a hotkey. 1 is this possible, and 2 how do i do it? I have attached a log file as I know that is something people often do https://obsproject.com/logs/pigAF4BV8Do84C23

tekazoh

Hi, thank you for this plugin. I want to ask if it's possible to have the move duration different (specific) for some of the scenes. Like, override the main set duration.

Covarr

Hi, thank you for this plugin. I want to ask if it's possible to have the move duration different (specific) for some of the scenes. Like, override the main set duration.
AFAIK this can't be done with the Move Transition plugin alone, but you can accomplish this by using it in conjunction with Transition Table. If you set up multiple different Move transitions in OBS, with your different durations, you can use Transition Table to select which Move transition to use based on source scene, destination scene, or both.

TheatriChris

On the newest update adding a Move Value filter to a Display Capture source causes a bit of flickering. Specifically, the Display Capture source flickers black between transitions and any time a Move Value is edited.

Darkaeluz

Hello, I have a problem, I have installed the plugin, but it doesn't show in my scene transition dock, OBS logs show that it is properly loading, but it still doesn't appear, can someone help me please?

Attachments

• obs64_S7JBmo0h1k.png
    obs64_S7JBmo0h1k.png
    195.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 2022-02-03 17-54-57.txt
    13.5 KB · Views: 21

choops

is there any way to make a smooth zoom in and zoom out? I tried to do this with shaderfliter+pulse plugin but the starting point was always inconsistent/random. Then I tried to do this with this plugin and 2 different scenes but there's always a pause between switches.

Darkaeluz

Update: I did a clean installation of OBS and installed this add-on, it still doesn't show on the scene transitions dock.
obs64_hXLVtKnaJG.png

here are the logs, can someone please help me? I am on Windows 11

Attachments

• 2022-02-06 20-47-57.txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 20

Exeldro

@Darkaeluz the log shows move transition version 2.5.7 is loaded correctly.
If you click the transition dropdown do you have the "Add: Move" option?

Darkaeluz

@Darkaeluz the log shows move transition version 2.5.7 is loaded correctly.
If you click the transition dropdown do you have the "Add: Move" option?
ohhhhhhhh, sorry for the trouble, the tutorials that I've watched were explicitly telling to look for a plus sign that I was never able to find, thanks a lot!, this will make giving classes more fun

TheatriChris

is there any way to make a smooth zoom in and zoom out? I tried to do this with shaderfliter+pulse plugin but the starting point was always inconsistent/random. Then I tried to do this with this plugin and 2 different scenes but there's always a pause between switches.

You can do this with this plugin alone. Just set the zoom in "Next Move" to the zoom out and they'll happen right after each other. If you want the move to constantly repeat set the zoom out "Next Move" to zoom in and you'll have an endlessly repeating loop. Mess with the easing function to get the effect you want.

JohnSReid

Hey,

I just wanted to come back on this as I've fixed it on my version of OBS.

I'm using Websockets to change the "Move source" filter values, and then enable the filter via a command. However, the new settings that I apply using websockets don't seem to take unless I open up the move filter. This seems to refresh the filter settings to what I've set. After that I can trigger the filter with the change, but I'm hoping that I can make the effect more dynamic.

Is there a way to get the plugin to pick up the settings without loading the Filters screen each time?

So it turns out using text_transform over websockets doesn't work very well. I switched it up to setting the values directly (eg. "rot") and TADA - it works a charm.

I guess your plugin takes the text and turns them into the values (which makes a lot of sense). Thanks for the awesome plugin, I'm really excited about the things I can do now.

Hi there @Exeldro
I had to reinstall my OBS after a NVidia update (started crashing). Clean install, with plugings added later. After installing Move Transition pluging, OBS stopped starting. It loads, created the log (attached), but quits before showing the window. No crash report available.
If I uninstall the Move plugin, OBS starts again. Do you have any idea what can be wrong?

Attachments

• 2022-02-21 23-42-39.txt
    13.5 KB · Views: 19