4.83 star(s) 23 ratings

More resources from Exeldro

Latest updates

1. Version 0.2.3

dialog not locking fix memory leaks
  2. Version 0.2.1

fix reference leak
  3. Version 0.2.0

scene filter contains match instead of strict match double click to select row set transition...

Latest reviews

Works great! I only have one request. The request would be to add an option to toggle specific transition overrides on and off, so I don't have to delete them when I want to bypass them (and add a global table bypas - all ideally with hotkeys).
Completely unusable UI/UX in it's current state. Can't easily edit the table, the items dissapear when you add them, have to constantly delete and re-add, and close/open to refresh. Just make it a table that I can edit!
Fantastic tool to get full control over individual transitions per scene.
Most of the UX requests have been added and updated. Fantastic for complicated OBS setups especially!
This is exactly what I was looking for to better control my transitions, thank you
Time saving and easy to set transitions between scenes
Continuing to love this. Two questions/ideas:

1) Would it be possible to make it so if a scene is duplicated, the original transition table settings automatically transfer over?

2) Would it be possible to add a "Add Reverse" feature (name needs work), where once you set the from >> to, you can automatically set the to >> from with the same settings (or still having the option to change transition/duration settings)?
Exeldro
Exeldro
Idea 1 is difficult, because there is no good way in OBS for plugins to detect that a scene is duplicated.
Idea 2 is possible, I need to think about the best way to implement that, maybe I just need to add a swap button between the from and to.
Really nice, very user-friendly and adds a nice professional touch when moving between scenes. Nice job!
Nice and easy
Awesome, Works great... Thank you :)