OBS version 28 support

Latest reviews

Best way to control Scenes switching!
not work at OBS 27.4.2 but only OBS 27.4.2 work with free ver of StreamFX
Exeldro
Exeldro
For OBS 27 use version 0.2.3 or lower
Such a powerful tool. Thank you!
It's very good plugin. I would love to see two additional features, which would allow to make better setups:
1. Making "wildcard" rules, for example: From any scene which has "MS -" in name by typing "*MS - *" in "From"
2. Priorities - right now I have colliding rules with the "Any" setting, and it chooses not the one I want.
I agree with user Volti below; the new Transition Table is certainly a downgrade from the old Matrix grid view, which was much more convenient at a glance. Here, with the new "Table" UI, you have to select each scene individually from a drop-down menu, and then do the same with the scene you are trying to transition TO. Some may call this a "cleaner, less cluttered look", but I call it a step backwards.

It would be awesome if the "Matrix" button was more than just a preview, and was actually interactive; available as the classic Transition Matrix option that users could opt for over the new layout somehow.

That said the last version of Matrix was certainly clunky and aging, and the Matrix button in Table is pretty polished by comparison, even without interactivity.
I liked the version, it's fine, it has more things, very good, exeldro
Its actually pretty great comped to the last iteration, though I liked the grid format. This is much easier to learn, faster, all around streamlined to be honest. 5/5 my man!
the plugin is fine exeldro your plugins are very creative I am interested in your plugins
It's okay if you've never tried OBS Transition Matrix, but this one is definitely worse.
Transition Table, regardless of their actually bugs, works really good if you have something like 5 scenes.
In my case, I have more than 30 scenes, all of them are connected to each other with different settings. It's a headache set every single scene and very slow when you have a lot.
It would be great to have a section similar to Transition Matrix.
Does exactly what it says on the tin! - Great Plugin