Move

Move 2.12.0

GentleGiant75

Hello, I just used move transition recently to toggle sources on and off with audio threshold and obs kept freezing after a while. It doesn't really crash thus no crash report, the recording/stream just stopped working and obs wouldn't respond. I suspect it's caused by the rapid toggling of sources sometimes, is there any way to help my case or it's just a lost cause? Thanks for the help in advance

DJFrANKyEHP

@Exeldro Thanks you a lot for all the works in your plugins, and thanks a lot for this one that with imagination can be used to do very much things too.

I really love the way the transitions can be done and how soft the animation is once good configured and applied. I use it in all my 'Streams'.

NOTE: You are credited as 'Plug-ins Creator' at the credits of my 'Streams' at the end of them. ;)

iGamer4tv

I have a bug:

In the Move Action, under the Source list, I cannot see ALL of my scenes or sources. There is a random couple missing scenes and sources, I cant label it down to a specific reason why certain ones just dont show up.

but,

if I manually type in the source name (takes a long. micro stutters after typing each letter) the source will show its filters in the Hotkey for me to adjust. Just very, very tedious! Hope you can fix this Exel!

Hundjager

Greetings,

Quick question, does this plugin allow me to select a group of sources to be moved as a single unit? It seems like i would. but i can't seem to get groups to show up in the source drop down. Not sure what info i can provide to troubleshoot if this is an intended feature. onlything i can think of that might be out of the norm is that i am running OBS in portability mode. Thanks in advance.

FalsLea

Anytime I try to use the move transition it OBS crashes, I have Streamelements and everything is up to date

Hundjager

Greetings,

Quick question, does this plugin allow me to select a group of sources to be moved as a single unit? It seems like i would. but i can't seem to get groups to show up in the source drop down. Not sure what info i can provide to troubleshoot if this is an intended feature. onlything i can think of that might be out of the norm is that i am running OBS in portability mode. Thanks in advance.
Well I might have found the solution, Applying the filter to the scene seems to allow me to slect the group of sources. This is probably just me not initally understanding how to configure this plugin for this kind of movement, all my previous experience was movement during scene changes. Hopefully this solution is clear and everyone else who runs into it will find this as a quick solve. Thanks @Exeldro for another great piece of integration.

Andrea!

(OBS 27.2.4 Portable Mode; Move Transition 2.6.1)
Hi,

I encountered the following problem:
When the transitions drop-down menu is opened, the item for adding Move Transition is not listed.
Although, in the source filters, there are all filters of Plugin.

I hope someone can help me.

p0mz0r

Anytime I try to use the move transition it OBS crashes, I have Streamelements and everything is up to date
I'm assuming this is when you're using the move transition as show/hide transition? After removing these, my StreamElements hasn't crashed any more (up to date version of both the plugin and the OBS fork)

Vubar

Hi! I'm having an issue also, but it's most likely I don't understand something.

I installed the move transition plugin and added a move transition. But I didn't get it working the way I intended so I removed that transition.

But now my normal fade transition is buggy, and on certain scenes it lags and then just cuts to the scene instead of fading as it always did.

Has anyone encountered this issue and resolved it? Do I need to uninstall the plugin? If so, how do I do that on Windows 11?

Please let me know what you need to know from me, thanks!

FalsLea

I'm assuming this is when you're using the move transition as show/hide transition? After removing these, my StreamElements hasn't crashed any more (up to date version of both the plugin and the OBS fork)
I actually haven't been I didn't even know that was an option until now,

EDIT: actually does using the move transition as a filter count?

ASchneider

Hello @Exeldro! Sorry to bother you, again :) I'm trying to animate a couple of sources (now they are just regular image sources, as templates) to crop both sides only and animate it. It seems that the image is distorting quite a bit when moving the filter's values. Any ideas why this happens?

This is the main idea: https://streamable.com/o24jty

All of this is just to have some sort of dynamic outline outside the source.

Here's a vide showing the setup and filters applied: https://streamable.com/or1ft7

The problem happens only when the other next two filters applied, the crop filter to add a gap for the shader and the shader itself.

I've also tried disabling easing, no luck. Thanks a lot!

hydrilus

Just an FYI for anyone having an issue with sources not matching from scene to scene even if they have the same name:

Apparently, if you do any of the quick transform options on a source from the Right Click > Transform menu (such as Fit to Screen/Stretch to Screen/Flip Horizontal/etc) but you haven't done the same for the source you want to match to in the other scene(s), then they won't match for the move transition. (Actually just to be clear, I didn't test all of those options, only the Stretch To Screen one, so maybe it works for the others, but just something to be aware of).

Took me a while to figure this out, constantly changing scenes and changing one aspect at a time until it broke, and it stopped matching right when I did a "Stretch to Screen" option for the source. Perhaps this has already been mentioned somewhere already, but, if not, I hope it helps someone. :)

Andrea!

(OBS 27.2.4 Portable Mode; Move Transition 2.6.1)
Hi,

I encountered the following problem:
When the transitions drop-down menu is opened, the item for adding Move Transition is not listed.
Although, in the source filters, there are all filters of Plugin.

Hi,

I wrote a few days ago in the forum and I confirm that I have not yet been able to find a solution to the problem ..

ProperNev

I am repeatedly crashing EVERY TIME when I reverse with a key bind. I have ctrl+= bound to do the zoom, then push it again to zoom out, and OBS crashes. Can someone look into these logs please? Any key bind does the same. I can click the "start" on the filter settings and go back and forth as much as I want, but when the key bind is pressed to go back, it crashes OBS. Start and stop triggers are set to none.

Attachments

• Crash 2022-08-14 23-40-55.txt
    150 KB · Views: 11