Move

Move 2.12.0

ItsDaveMars

Fantastic Plugin! One quick question, when using move sources to transition a camera from one side of the screen to the other, is there any way to have the camera appear in a default position when coming back to that scene? For example, I have move source filters applied to a scene that position the camera in each of the four corners, moves triggered by Stream Deck buttons. If I leave the scene with the camera in the bottom right, and return to that scene the camera is in the same position. Is there a setting to have the camera appear in the top left corner each time the scene is triggered anew?

Faeriewolf

Hihi! So I ran into an issue I haven't seen yet? I got everything installed correctly and tried it out after following a tutorial, and it worked beautifully the first time around, but I went back to edit where the zoom in is located (I needed it to be able to be seen on screen) and every time afterwards, when I preview the zoom, the picture flies up into the right corner out of sight, and I have no idea why. Hopefully there's a clear answer <3

Update: I... think I know what it's doing? I think like, whatever position the top corner is at, it's just shrinking into that top corner out of sight, tested a shrink this time just to see. Anyone have a fix for this or know what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:

Faeriewolf

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.4 KB · Views: 35

huedoku

Hey all, it looks like Move as a transition is now built in to OBS as a default option. Is that right? If so, how is the plugin different?

SonnySharp

@Exeldro I'm running into an OBS crash when using Move Action to enable source visibility after another source is Activated. What I'm doing is enabling a source with the Move Action filter, which is set to enable another source 3 seconds later. It works fine on the first run, but once I hide the sources and try again, it crashes. The first source does have a stinger show transition. It crashes right at the 3s mark when the second source is being enabled.

bimo2512

Thread 'problem when selecting one of multi audio source at PIP' https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/problem-when-selecting-one-of-multi-audio-source-at-pip.162774/

Hi all,
My name Bimo just newbie from indonesia
I have problem when selecting one of multi audio source at PIP

Just try to make scene (scene name PIP):
picture in picture with 3 mirorred video (stream FX plugin)
source name ( video 1, video 2, video 3)

Duplicate scene PIP to make move transisition (scene name PIP2)
Have Same video and audio source between them

Unfortunatelly failed when try to switch audio source

Scene PIP with audio from video 1 active
and muted audio from video 2

Scene PIP 2 with audio from video 2 active
And muteb audio from video 1

Please give me solution for this condition..
Thanks..

YoungShadow14

Hey Exeldro! You are awesome. I had a small suggestion about the location of the "Preview Transition". Could you possibly fixate the button next to the "Defaults", "Ok" and "Cancel" buttons, so it is viewable when scrolling to make adjustments to the transition?

SteveC

NOTE: the move-transition-2.8.0-macos-arm64.pkg Installer for M1 Mac does place the plug-in into the plug-in folder. Not sure where it is going. To see all plug-installed in OBS, in this case version 29 OBS on MAC. Go to the Application folder right click on the OBS app and choose "Show Package Contents" this will list the plug-in files. Not certain where the installer puts the Move transition plug-in? Any ideas so I can copy it over to the OBS plug-in folder for the M1 Mac?

Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at 08.01.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at 08.10.16 AM.png

SteveC

NOTE: the move-transition-2.8.0-macos-arm64.pkg Installer for M1 Mac does place the plug-in into the plug-in folder. Not sure where it is going. To see all plug-installed in OBS, in this case version 29 OBS on MAC. Go to the Application folder right click on the OBS app and choose "Show Package Contents" this will list the plug-in files. Not certain where the installer puts the Move transition plug-in? Any ideas so I can copy it over to the OBS plug-in folder for the M1 Mac?

View attachment 90566

View attachment 90567

NOTE: the move-transition-2.8.0-macos-arm64.pkg Installer for M1 Mac does place the plug-in into a plug-in folder Located in the Library>Application Support>obs-studio directory. (see image below.) But is not being recognized by OBS after restarting OBS.

Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at 08.21.12 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at 08.10.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-12 at 08.10.16 AM.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 19

SteveC

UPDATE:
NOTE: the move-transition-2.8.0-macos-arm64.pkg Installer for M1 Mac does place the plug-in into the plug-in folder. it is going to
Library>Application support > obs-studio.

To see other plug-installed in OBS, in this case version 29 OBS on MAC. Go to the Application folder right click on the OBS app and choose "Show Package Contents" this will list the plug-in files. Is the installer so-pose to put it there? In either case its not working on MAC M1 with version OBS version 29.

UPDATE: Working. Under the Scene transition button click on the + button and move menu will show up.

Last edited: