MIDIControl - Control OBS, Soundboard, Twitch chat with MIDI Devices

Free MIDIControl - Control OBS, Soundboard, Twitch chat with MIDI Devices 2.0.1.0

Maxter-by

Is it posible to add TriggerHotkeyByKeySequence for action with some obs plugins, which have the same names in different copies of themselves?
I have two Replay Source plugin and when trigger TriggerHotkeyByName ReplaySource.Replay is interacting only for one of them(

Last edited:

Paul G

%APPDATA%\MIDIControl
options.json => general options.
keybinds.json => default profile keybinds
keybinds-xxx.json => xxx profile keybinds

Json files, so standard texteditor should be ok.
This just saved me hours using copy/paste for a duplicated - then modified Scene Collection of over 25 scenes!

AlaskaBorg

Etuldan submitted a new resource:

MIDIControl - Control OBS (and SoundBoard) with MIDI Input - Remote control OBS with a MIDI device

Read more about this resource...
I can't find any info on how you ADD new Hotkeys. I have seen the info on Advanced Lower Thirds but would just love a clear understanding of how I add Hotkeys. I am aware of the OBS_KEY? symbols that OBS uses, I just don't know how they work for you and how to edit your keywords txt

I want to create Hotkeys for Downstream Keyer in OBS and have MIDIControl allow me to Play those Scenes.

FirmeX

I'm a complete noob to MIDI and to this - I bought an APCmini to try out a MIDI interface for the first time in my life. I'm used to doing broadcasts on a streamdeck, and I thought it would be awesome to have sound faders and more options so I bought this, and I've been using this plugin for a bit and I love it. The thing is - I never managed to get LED feedback working for my interface using OBS. Would any of you kind hearted people be able to explain to me, a complete noob, how to get led feedback on APCmini? For scene preview/live, toggle mute, things like this. Sorry if this is a repeat question or it is something so simple I should be doing it easily :D

segerlive

I'm a complete noob to MIDI and to this - I bought an APCmini to try out a MIDI interface for the first time in my life. I'm used to doing broadcasts on a streamdeck, and I thought it would be awesome to have sound faders and more options so I bought this, and I've been using this plugin for a bit and I love it. The thing is - I never managed to get LED feedback working for my interface using OBS. Would any of you kind hearted people be able to explain to me, a complete noob, how to get led feedback on APCmini? For scene preview/live, toggle mute, things like this. Sorry if this is a repeat question or it is something so simple I should be doing it easily :D

This program is buggy as hell and works kinda ok for only certain things. Anything beyond that and you're outta luck. MIDI on OBS is complete shit as is and not native.

arcdnb

I don't know if i'm going crazy over here.... But i've been trying for hours to get my APC40 Mk2 to control OBS.
I've got it to the point where i can use the faders to control source volumes, switch scenes and operate the transition slider, but i can't for the life of me get it to control any of the source mutes, toggles or filter sliders... How can some functions be working but not others? What have i missed?

PRobs

Same, I only recently downloaded this awesome plugin. The only problem I've had so far. I wanted to have it just in case I accidently press too many soundboard keys.
Did somebody find a fix?
Midicontrol still stops for me when pressing the assigned stop all button.

jav1985

hi, can it be used with OBS Replay? I don't know how to activate playback load, slow speed, etc.

Attachments

• 2022_05_06_10_57_02_Window.png
    2022_05_06_10_57_02_Window.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 57

Maxter-by

hi, can it be used with OBS Replay? I don't know how to activate playback load, slow speed, etc.
in %AppData%\MIDIControl
file hotkeys.csv
Code:
Replay,ReplaySource.Replay
Backward,ReplaySource.Backward
BackwardOrFaster,ReplaySource.BackwardOrFaster
Clear,ReplaySource.Clear
Disable,ReplaySource.Disable
DisableNextScene,ReplaySource.DisableNextScene
DoubleSpeed,ReplaySource.DoubleSpeed
Enable,ReplaySource.Enable
EnableNextScene,ReplaySource.EnableNextScene
Faster,ReplaySource.Faster
First,ReplaySource.First
Forward,ReplaySource.Forward
ForwardOrFaster,ReplaySource.ForwardOrFaster
HalfSpeed,ReplaySource.HalfSpeed
Last,ReplaySource.Last
Next,ReplaySource.Next
NextScene,ReplaySource.NextScene
NormalSpeed,ReplaySource.NormalSpeed
Pause,ReplaySource.Pause
Previous,ReplaySource.Previous
Remove,ReplaySource.Remove
Restart,ReplaySource.Restart
Reverse,ReplaySource.Reverse
Save,ReplaySource.Save
Slower,ReplaySource.Slower

jav1985

hello Maxter-by, thanks for the information, but I have a question, what do you tell me to add to the end of the file?

where do I go to be able to configure the midi buttons now?

Attachments

• 2022_05_09_13_41_24_hotkeys_Bloc_de_notas.png
    2022_05_09_13_41_24_hotkeys_Bloc_de_notas.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 45

jav1985

in %AppData%\MIDIControl
file hotkeys.csv
Code:
Clear,ReplaySource.Clear
First,ReplaySource.First
Last,ReplaySource.Last
Next,ReplaySource.Next
Pause,ReplaySource.Pause
Save,ReplaySource.Save
hello Maxter-by, thanks for the information, but I have a question, what do you tell me to add to the end of the file?

where do I go to be able to configure the midi buttons now?

Specifically, what I want is to be able to assign a button on the midi keyboard to control the REPLAY, a button to save repetition, another for normal camera, ... slow motion, to be able to pause, etc.

Attachments

• 2022_05_09_13_41_24_hotkeys_Bloc_de_notas.png
    2022_05_09_13_41_24_hotkeys_Bloc_de_notas.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

jav1985

in %AppData%\MIDIControl
file hotkeys.csv
Code:
Clear,ReplaySource.Clear
First,ReplaySource.First
Last,ReplaySource.Last
Next,ReplaySource.Next
Pause,ReplaySource.Pause
Save,ReplaySource.Save
It works fine! Now, how can I make a midi keyboard button turn off its light at the end of a scene?

Etuldan

Etuldan updated MIDIControl - Control OBS, Soundboard, Twitch chat with MIDI Devices with a new update entry:

Profiles duplication

New features​

• Added copying current profile to a new one
  • Added confirm dialog for deleting a profile

Bug fix​

• Fixed issue where saving Stop All Sounds to a control and using it would cause a crash because SwitchToProfile was set to null (correctly) but the event handler was checking for empty string
  • Fixed Switch To Profile box in EntryGUI being checked when editing a control where its value is null because it was...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Jason wolmuis

i cant get it running
1654081735931.png
1654081742629.png
1654081751391.png
1654081760948.png

i am no programmer so if annyone helps please know that...

HELP?

Attachments

• 1654081714562.png
    1654081714562.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 34

tanks

bonjour j ai un souci avec control midi pourriez vous m aider merci.En faite je n 'arrive pas a enregistré les scènes que ej met en place tout s'efface a chaque reboot de control midi .Merci de votre aide .

Thalfor

Hi there! How are you all doing?
So i'm having a real hard time to connect MIDIControl to OBS using the websocket, i'm using the right server number for both and even took out the authentication, however MIDIControl simply does not connect... The same thing happens to Twitch, i logged in, it appeared the redirection browser and then that was it, didn't connect and now everytime i click on twitch at midicontrol the redirection broswer appears and close not connecting me...
is there anyone with this same issue?