I can't Hear my microphone audio on mobile (on stream or during videos) but i can hear my mic fine on everything else

vanced

So i have ran into this problem for the past few months where during streams and posting YouTube videos i will check my stream on PC, everything sounds fine, on console, everything is fine but if i go onto my twitch app and check my stream i can hear game play but not my microphone audio. The same thing happens with fully edited and recorded videos. i uploaded a video yesterday and the audio issue happened on the YouTube App also
I have absolutely no idea what could be causing this or what settings i need to change.

The Microphone i use is the Audio Technica AT-2020 and the phone i use is the iPhone 6s

Ok what i have done so far to try and fix it is
  • Change the default format on windows from 2 channels, 24 bit, 192000 Hz(studio quality down to 2 channel, 16 bit, 44100 Hz (CD quality). that did nothing
  • I changed the sample rate on OBS to 44.1 kHz that did nothing
  • i changed the channels to mono and that did nothing.
  • i changed the decay rate and peak meter type and those did nothing.
  • i changed the bit rate of my stream output from 128 bits to 320 bits and that did nothing.
here is a link to an unlisted YouTube video of me talking into my Mic through OBS, give it a listen on Desktop and on Mobile and tell me if it happens for you too, thank you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7JJqzFEnG4

So if any of you lovely people have any suggestions or ideas as to why this is happening please let me know. And if im having a big slow brain moment please feel free to roast me.

But anyways thank you guys for reading and have a wonderful day!

fatmatrow

Make sure all your sample rates match
If thats not the issue I'm not 100 percent sure but I remember reading something about a phase issue or the like affecting this, try adding a polarity filter

vanced

Make sure all your sample rates match
If thats not the issue I'm not 100 percent sure but I remember reading something about a phase issue or the like affecting this, try adding a polarity filter
Ok my brother for the time being i think matching the sample rate worked!

A big thank you is in order for you
Thank you so much