Bug Report Hotkey Settings, a bug?

IamOMan

Hey, can anyone help me? Why does my hotkey settings page look like this? I find no tolly-thing to expand it and it makes it hard to see any of my hotkey settings, making it difficult to organize them. Changing themes doesn't do anything and I re-installed OBS, but don't think I un-installed properly. MAC OS X 10.14.4 / OBS 23.0.1

Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 10.18.04 AM.png

Last edited:

Narcogen

I guess I don't understand the question? That window pretty much looks like mine, what do you think is missing?

IamOMan

I guess I don't understand the question? That window pretty much looks like mine, what do you think is missing?

I looked up other hotkeys pages and they have plenty of room to see all the text they put in. Is so, it is a Mac bug in the software. See attached

Attachments

• 6E5C3697-F552-49CF-8049-64757B8A0B32.jpeg
    6E5C3697-F552-49CF-8049-64757B8A0B32.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 23

IamOMan

Okay, I didn't notice that at first. Here is what mine looks like in MacOS:

Yeah, my text area won't expand so it is impossible to see more than one letter typed at a time. try typing in yours a hotkey, and notice how you can see it all, then reference my first photo again.

Narcogen

Each hotkey is a single key (or a key with modifiers).

Here is a screenshot where I've entered in a key with modifiers, and the field displays the modifiers and the key:

Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 9.02.18 AM.png

I'm sure your version is having a problem but it's not like there's just a bug in the app where all Macs do the behavior you are seeing.