help, to configure my obs is the best way, without pixelation, constant bitrate, very HD and Very Fluid

BrayanMC_

Hello, can someone please provide me with some obs settings for streaming, I have 2 pc I want the stream to be seen both HD, as well as the past broadcasts in case I want to download the live stream. I want some settings that are not pixelated and obviously that they go well with performance,

PC 1:
CPU: I7700 3.60GHZ
GPU: 1080 8GB
RAM: 16GB 2400 MHZ
HDD: 1 TB

PC 2:
CPU: I9 11900k
GPU: RTX 3090 24GB
RAM: 64 GB 4600 MHZ
HDD: 2 TB
SSD: 1TB

btw, my internet is 1000 mbps symmetrical

FerretBomb

Open OBS.
Go to the Tools menu.
Run the Auto-Configuration Wizard.

It should have run the first time you started OBS, but that is what it's there for. To get you good baseline settings. After that, you have to test and tweak, there are no flat-line "best settings".

BrayanMC_

Open OBS.
Go to the Tools menu.
Run the Auto-Configuration Wizard.

It should have run the first time you started OBS, but that is what it's there for. To get you good baseline settings. After that, you have to test and tweak, there are no flat-line "best settings".
The problem is that I already have like 6 or 7 obs configurations and most of them are pixelated at the moment of a pvp in minecraft or at the time of building in fortnite, and to put automatic config and it also looks pixelated, but it is not my bitrate my bitrate is always stable above 6000

FerretBomb

If you get pixelation, you need one of three things. More bitrate, less framerate, or less resolution. If you cannot raise the bitrate due to a service cap (as in the case of streaming to Twitch), you need to lower the resolution or framerate. High-motion games will also require comparatively more bitrate (FPSes) than low-motion games (MOBAs).
There is no 'magic bullet' or 'best settings' that will get around this. You can try another streaming service that allows using more bitrate.
Beyond that, it is a balancing act that you will need to work out for yourself.

(As a side note, Twitch's maximum recommended is 6000kbps, but will allow higher rates up to around 8500kbps. It WILL cause increasing numbers of player and network errors for your viewers, and is a terrible idea unless you are a Partner, with guaranteed transcodes/quality options. It will severely hamper a new/small channel's growth due to sharply limiting the number of people who can watch smoothly, and is shooting yourself in the foot as a new caster, getting lost chasing numbers.)

BrayanMC_

If you get pixelation, you need one of three things. More bitrate, less framerate, or less resolution. If you cannot raise the bitrate due to a service cap (as in the case of streaming to Twitch), you need to lower the resolution or framerate. High-motion games will also require comparatively more bitrate (FPSes) than low-motion games (MOBAs).
There is no 'magic bullet' or 'best settings' that will get around this. You can try another streaming service that allows using more bitrate.
Beyond that, it is a balancing act that you will need to work out for yourself.

(As a side note, Twitch's maximum recommended is 6000kbps, but will allow higher rates up to around 8500kbps. It WILL cause increasing numbers of player and network errors for your viewers, and is a terrible idea unless you are a Partner, with guaranteed transcodes/quality options. It will severely hamper a new/small channel's growth due to sharply limiting the number of people who can watch smoothly, and is shooting yourself in the foot as a new caster, getting lost chasing numbers.)
I broadcast on twitch, I currently use this configuration, which is supposed to be the best for twitch in 2021, you have already seen it in 10 or 15 youtube videos this year

Output mode: Advanced
Frequency control: CBR
Bitrate: 6000
Keyframes: 2
Preset: Highest Quality
Profile: High
Look Ahead: YES
Visual Psycho: YES
Gpu: 0
Maximum B-frames: 2
FPS: 60
Scale filter: Bicubic 16, samples
Resolution: 1920x1080

But the one that OBS recommended to me was this:

Output mode: Simple
Encoder: Hardware (NVENC)
Bitrate: 6000
Audio Bitrate: 256
FPS: 60
Resolution: 1920x1080
Scale filter: Bicubic, I leave it the same as the previous settings that I had applied

I really don't know much about the subject, I don't know which one is better if bicubico, lanczos, for example also what difference is there in putting 60 FPS or 59.94 FPS ???

In the simple output mode, below there is an option that says * habilidat the advanced encoder configuration says Encoder Preset, with my settings which one would you choose? performance, max performance, quality, max quality etc?

And also what is the Custom Encoder Configuration for, what is it for, how does it work etc?

FerretBomb

99.9999% of YouTube 'best settings' videos have no idea what they're talking about, and are just parroting information from other people who likewise have no idea what they're doing. Those settings included have several problematic inclusions.

Use the auto-configuration wizard in the Tools menu.

BrayanMC_

[QUOTE = "FerretBomb, publicación: 543061, miembro: 4349"]
El 99,9999% de los videos de las 'mejores configuraciones' de YouTube no tienen idea de lo que están hablando, y son solo información de otras personas que tampoco tienen idea de lo que están haciendo. Los entornos incluidos tienen varias inclusiones problemáticas.

Utilice el asistente de configuración automática en el menú Herramientas.
[/CITA]
I tell you that I have already used the automatic assistant, however I see the stream pixelated.