Free Stream Notifications (Twitch, Paypal, Patreon)

Free Free Stream Notifications (Twitch, Paypal, Patreon)

Another bug that's just happened recently. I've noticed resubs are showing up twice in the allInOne from time to time. Is this a Twitch issue or something with the FSN app itself?

BobDev

Another bug that's just happened recently. I've noticed resubs are showing up twice in the allInOne from time to time. Is this a Twitch issue or something with the FSN app itself?
Probably FSN, are you using bot for resubs (checkbox in wizard) or you are using only the old way (shows everyone as subs), just PS I didnt find the time to look into those issues, my brother birthday was during the weekend and you know priorities.

BobDev

I think I found solution to both problems.
[Edit] I also fixed some save to file errors and added new files that will be generated

Need to test it some more but looks good, soon to be released

[Edit] I was too optimistic, I reproduced the double sub issue again
[Edit2] I think I might figure it ou, second time it is shown is because animation didnt finish to play while the notification wasnt removed from queue yet, so solution would be to remove the notification right when animation started playing. Testing.

Sub bug is fixed in FSN v1.08

Last edited:

misk

Getting this error when trying to access the dashboard:
spark.Response@12ec460
The numbers/letter after @ is random on each try.

The client ID is correct etc, worked before now i'm just getting this.
Also the download link on your site doesnt work. The file is corrupted.

BobDev

copy loadfol, loadsub,
Getting this error when trying to access the dashboard:
spark.Response@12ec460
The numbers/letter after @ is random on each try.

The client ID is correct etc, worked before now i'm just getting this.
Also the download link on your site doesnt work. The file is corrupted.
shit, let me fix that :)

Download link works now.
Your issue is unrelated, I cant affect already installed apps and since you didnt update because the file was corrupted it is something else.

Try opening dashboard and open also the console Ctrl+Shift+I
We had that previous release buged because of the changes in twitch api so login didnt work but it was fixed couple versions ago.

So try updating first and then if you still have some problems send me an email and we will figure it out

BobDev

I just wanted to post some awesome screenshot from one of the users - spiriitus, this is how you do css correctly

upload_2015-5-16_18-3-14.png

misk

How does the donation text option work?
I enabled it but its still not showing any messages.

Does it have to be through a real/sandbox donation? Tried "{p} {name} [1] [akwdoaodaowdaodkad]" in the dashboard.

Hi Bob

I am trying to edit the sound for my Patreon Notifier. I for the life of me cannot figure out where to put my sound file.

I read something here that you have to put it in the FSN.jar? I opened the jar file with winrar but I dont see a sound folder. What is the path to the sound folder where I can place a sound file?

Thanks again!

BobDev

Hi Bob

I am trying to edit the sound for my Patreon Notifier. I for the life of me cannot figure out where to put my sound file.

I read something here that you have to put it in the FSN.jar? I opened the jar file with winrar but I dont see a sound folder. What is the path to the sound folder where I can place a sound file?

Thanks again!
Hi the path is FSN.jar/public/audio

In general all html related stuff is in public folder

Bamse

Awesome screen shot above regarding the CSS. I wish my CSS skills was above that of a orangutan so I could do that stuff myself :( :P

Just experienced another failed donation notification. Once again happened shortly after a successful donation notification. In the meantime, here's what I managed to make for another streamer:

a3bbjaZ.jpg

BobDev

Just experienced another failed donation notification. Once again happened shortly after a successful donation notification. In the meantime, here's what I managed to make for another streamer:

Was that failed one anonymous or one before that one was anonymous?
Was it long period between them or one after another (no pause between them, when showed in dashboard)

I need to find a way to reproduce the problem but I don't have enough information about it

Was that failed one anonymous or one before that one was anonymous?
Was it long period between them or one after another (no pause between them, when showed in dashboard)

I need to find a way to reproduce the problem but I don't have enough information about it
Both actually. I've had it where there would be donations one after one and then suddenly it stops working after 4 or 5 back to back as well as a long period between donations and then have it stop working on me.

Another weird thing happened today. I logged into the FSN on my personal Twitch account to look at some settings and it displayed another streamer's notifications at the top in the dashboard. He uses the FSN app while I manage it. Is this normal?

Last edited:

BobDev

Both actually. I've had it where there would be donations one after one and then suddenly it stops working after 4 or 5 back to back as well as a long period between donations and then have it stop working on me.

Another weird thing happened today. I logged into the FSN on my personal Twitch account to look at some settings and it displayed another streamer's notifications at the top in the dashboard. He uses the FSN app while I manage it. Is this normal?
I'll try to focus on this this week, maybe I will finally fix this one

It shouldnt happen, but there might be another bug in dashboard - so you have one openshift app and you have seen his notification on your dashboard?
Which notification was it, donation, follow, sub, was it test or real notification?

Last edited:
I'll try to focus on this this week, maybe I will finally fix this one

It shouldnt happen, but there might be another bug in dashboard - so you have one openshift app and you have seen his notification on your dashboard?
Which notification was it, donation, follow, sub, was it test or real notification?
It was all real resub notifications. These resubs had already popped up on his notifications, but I'll get them sent to my dashboard all at once. Immediately after I got them his resub stopped working for one person, then worked again after. It's not the first time it seems cause when I look in the Twitch tab on my dashboard I can see previous resubs on the list.

BobDev

It was all real resub notifications. These resubs had already popped up on his notifications, but I'll get them sent to my dashboard all at once. Immediately after I got them his resub stopped working for one person, then worked again after. It's not the first time it seems cause when I look in the Twitch tab on my dashboard I can see previous resubs on the list.
I think I know whats wrong, you both are using the same bot for resub notifications,
I completely forgot that this could happen.
So most probably bot left his channel when you opened dashboard and connected to your chat and since he had some old notifications you received it all.

I need to make sure that bot will work with many accounts, I guess now it can only work with one at a time.
For now one of you need to switch bot of, in wizard you need to disable "Use Chat for ReSubs"

Sorry for that bug, I completely missed that one when I implementing the bot.
I will provide the fix as soon as possible.

[Edit] I have a fix, doing some testing right now

Fix is live in FSN v1.082

Last edited: