FPS and frames (rendering and encoding, NOT INTERNET) dropping suddenly during transmission.

jvmc

The title is self-explanatory. The problem happens suddenly, after approximately 30min/1h30min of transmission, and, sometimes, it "corrects" itself. It usually lasts more than half an hour. Which is extremely annoying. I've tried everything. All possible configurations. Both output and video. I use my GPU to do the encoding (NVENC new). I have also tried to use my processor (CPU - x264). But nothing fixes the problem. I don't think it's a connection or internet problem, because my transmission is always excellent. Please help me. This problem is bothering me a lot. As soon as it starts, I have to close my stream. It is extremely frustrating and irritating. I think it may be something related to Windows too, some process, I don't know. But I can't find anything "non-standard". Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• problema obs.png
    problema obs.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 143
  • 2.png
    2.png
    157.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 3.png
    3.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 4.png
    4.png
    157.5 KB · Views: 91

Herra Vikingur

i have had this problem for a while to. it seems to have started after some windows update a while back and the only solution i have found is to cap the fps in games.. for example CoD MW has to be capped at around 110 and wow classic has to be capped at 70 really wierd as i thought wow was alot lighter game but oh well