Filters & Audio Not Saving Between Scenes

bmcgrath

I read the other posts on this topic but the suggested fixes are not working. :(

I use OBS to stream live classes. I need to switch between filters and audio depending on the scene.

In scene #1 I use desktop audio.
In scene #2 I use mic audio.

I created a 2nd profile for the 2nd audio needs but when I change the audio settings for one profile, the other profile changes as well. IE Desktop audio is on for all or Mic audio is on for all.

Ditto the filters. When I change the filter for the webcam in one scene, it changes the filter in all scenes. IE full screen 16:9 vs circle crop.

Is there a way to specify audio and filter settings at the scene level?

Thanks,
Barb

GeeMack

Is there a way to specify audio and filter settings at the scene level?

In one scene put your source in a group, even if it's the only source in it. Then apply your filters to the group. The filters will follow the group, but not the source. That way you can essentially have different filters on the same source from one scene to another.

bmcgrath

Additionally, audio setup follows your Scene Collection, not your Profile.
And that's where I'm challenged. I can use Hotkeys to toggle sound off and on from differ sources it would be great if sound was scene specific as once I'm recording I (shouldn't) change scenes. Tho it seems to work....