Durchblick

Durchblick v0.5.0

univrsal

Github keeps reverting the commits which deletes the release and I don't have the slightest idea why. It currently works, lord knows for how long.
Also the new release might not work with existing layouts, just as a heads up.

Last edited:

rafdee

When I try to run Durchblick, the mouse pointer can not be seen while it is in the Durchblick window. Is There a fix for this?

univrsal

When I try to run Durchblick, the mouse pointer can not be seen while it is in the Durchblick window. Is There a fix for this?
Right-click anywhere in the window, choose configuration and then make sure that "Hide cursor over durchblick window" is not checked.

univrsal

It's a setting in obs.
1674676405028.png

flashGordonAR

Hi, great plugin. It works ok, and some other times it opens the dock as just a small frame, just empty, one only square. Mouse clicks (right or left) do nothing at all. OBS 29.0.1 Durchblick 0.5.0

univrsal

Try deleting the layout.json file in %appdata%\obs-studio\plugin_config\durchblick you'll have to redo the layout you created, but it should fix the issue with the dock

BenAndo

Pressing esc on the Durchblick dock completely clears it, similar to what flashGordonAR mentioned. Pressing esc to clear the Durckblick window makes sense, but clearing the dock is undesirable as the only way it seems to get it back is to set "visible": true in the layout.json file. Even with Lock Docks and Lock set on Durckblick it still clears.

Would it be possible to disable the esc key action for the dock and/or make that the dock can't have "visible":false ?

cleidneijr

Hello! Audio widget does not update when changing scenes. Some scenes have specific audio tracks and they are not displayed when selected. Another question: In native OBS configuration, with the option to lock the volume active, it doesn't work in the widget. And we accidentally ended up modifying the volume.

Pressing esc on the Durchblick dock completely clears it, similar to what flashGordonAR mentioned. Pressing esc to clear the Durckblick window makes sense, but clearing the dock is undesirable as the only way it seems to get it back is to set "visible": true in the layout.json file. Even with Lock Docks and Lock set on Durckblick it still clears.

Would it be possible to disable the esc key action for the dock and/or make that the dock can't have "visible":false ?
I second this. I love the plugin and this is the only downside I can see with it so far.

FHDCrew

Hello everyone! I'm runnning the latest version of Dirchblick on Linux. I cannot seem to find it listed under docks, however. How do I access the dockable version?

gertjanvanmeeuwen

Hello FHDCrew, ever since V29.1.1 we have crashing problems when changing scene collections. (we did a backwords V29.0.2 and it was solved for the moment)
We use it to view two camera's and there view. (OBS with, move transition, PTZcontrol, Lower thirds, Durchblik)
Now we (again) installed V29.1.3 and we have the same problems (off course:). After removing Durchblik the problems are solved, so our conclusion is .....
Can you do a update on Durchblik so it is usable again?
several log and crash files, hope you can find something to solve the problem.

Attachments

• Crash 2023-07-08 12-33-16.txt
    68.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Crash 2023-07-01 14-57-13.txt
    150 KB · Views: 12
  • Crash 2023-06-03 11-25-15.txt
    84.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 2023-07-03 19-56-08.txt
    67.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2023-07-03 19-11-15.txt
    125.2 KB · Views: 9