Durchblick

Durchblick v0.5.0

univrsal

I am having an issue where DurchBlick installed successfully, but only shows up as a minimized Black Box which cannot be selected. If I use the uninstaller, it actually shows up, but none of the control context menus are available. Any thoughts?
The uninstaller removes the plugin so I'm not sure how that is supposed to change anything. You can try deleting the durchblick folder in %appdata%\obs-studio\plugin_config and see if that fixes anything

ethnsbcn

Hello!

The volume meter doesn't work in this current state (Plugin: v0.3.0; OBS: v27.2.4).

ISSUE:

1. The volume meter doesn't move or react to audio input/output sources in the scene. It's just a static rectangle with green, yellow and red.

2. When I right click on the program/preview widget (whether merged or just in a single cell) the volume meter does not show. The picture shows the right click on the program widget.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

1a. The volume meter indicator should be semi-transparent so that I could still see the content behind the meter
OR
1b. The volume meter is a widget for a cell to show the volume mixer for the program/preview or specific scene.

Excited to see this in the upcoming version!

1659987678529.png

Alex Bers

14:14:12.072: [durchblick] [durchblick] Loading v0.4.0 build time 2022.09.01 10:19
14:14:12.072: Source ID 'image_source' not found
14:14:12.072: Failed to create source 'durchblick_placeholder'!
14:14:12.091: Source ID 'text_gdiplus' not found
14:14:12.091: Failed to create source 'durchblick_placeholder'!
14:14:12.092: Source ID 'text_gdiplus' not found
14:14:12.092: Failed to create source 'durchblick_placeholder'!
14:14:12.092: Source ID 'text_gdiplus' not found
14:14:12.092: Failed to create source 'durchblick_placeholder'!
14:14:12.109: Source ID 'text_gdiplus' not found
14:14:12.110: Failed to create source 'Program'!
14:14:12.110: Source ID 'text_gdiplus' not found
14:14:12.110: Failed to create source 'Preview'!
14:14:12.119: Source ID 'text_gdiplus' not found
14:14:12.119: Failed to create source 'Program'!
14:14:12.119: Source ID 'text_gdiplus' not found
14:14:12.119: Failed to create source 'Preview'!

what haspens ?

@universallp it looks like Durchblick is broken in high dpi on Windows.

The position I'm clicking on the screen and the one actually being handled by the plugin are not the same.
I can only select the top 2 rows and the first 2 columns before running "out of space", since I have to go way further than the actual boxes I want to select.

univrsal

@universallp it looks like Durchblick is broken in high dpi on Windows.

The position I'm clicking on the screen and the one actually being handled by the plugin are not the same.
I can only select the top 2 rows and the first 2 columns before running "out of space", since I have to go way further than the actual boxes I want to select.
I've made a bug report for the issue https://git.vrsal.xyz/alex/durchblick/issues/34
I don't know when I'll get around to it, though

Hi there, thanks for the great work. Love this plugin.

Unfortunately, I am getting a lot of these errors in the log, (about 20 of them in a row) and the dock is showing completely blank:
10:16:19.275: Source ID 'text_gdiplus' not found
10:16:19.275: Failed to create source 'durchblick_placeholder'!

I thought it may be useful to give more info but cannot edit the post above sorry.
  • My system is Windows 10 fully up to date on a single 4K screen with no scaling (100%) and HDR is off.
  • When I start OBS, I see a very small Durchblick window in the top left of my monitor just before OBS starts.
  • OBS then starts normally but opening Durchblick shows blank screen. Cannot do anything or click anywhere. etc.
  • I then deleted the layout.json (after closing OBS) and after restarting OBS now Durchblick shows up.
  • I make a new config all OK.
  • Close OBS and then after reopening OBS the same issue, blank screen.
Attached is the layout.json (with txt extension so forum will allow upload)

Cheers.

Attachments

• layout.json.txt
    11.8 KB · Views: 32
Sorry I am afraid I removed the plugin (for now). All other areas of the log were fine though tbh. I can reinstall it if there is something you would like me to look out for.

Moralas

Hi there, love the plug in!
After obs 28, like someone else already said, a small durchblick grey window is always showing up when i start obs. Is there any fix coming for that? Thank you.