Durchblick

Durchblick v0.5.0

Cleidnei Júnior

Olá! Poderia manter a numeração que aparece antes do nome da cena, como na visualização múltipla nativa do OBS. Ou ter uma opção pra ativar ou não essa numeração.

Attachments

• Numeração na cena.png
    Numeração na cena.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 50

hmeneses

hello,. i wonder why i can only see the scenes in the default layour 4 x 4, if i increase layout to 5 x 5 (just an example) the new previews are just black

EliasDipa

Today at 4:33 PM
Version: v0.3.0
EliasDIPA Review:

Nice plugin! Could you add that the videos play when you double click on it? It would be very good, since there is no functionality that allows you to watch a video in the program and play it at the same time

[IMG alt="universallp"]https://obsproject.com/forum/data/avatars/s/53/53146.jpg?1597535025[/IMG] universallp:
You'll have give some more details, I don't know understand what you mean

Explication:
I edited an illustrative video of my idea, using a screenshot of the video explaining how to use the plugin, since the plugin doesn't work properly on my pc.

univrsal

Today at 4:33 PM
Version: v0.3.0
EliasDIPA Review:

Nice plugin! Could you add that the videos play when you double click on it? It would be very good, since there is no functionality that allows you to watch a video in the program and play it at the same time

[IMG alt="universallp"]https://obsproject.com/forum/data/avatars/s/53/53146.jpg?1597535025[/IMG] universallp:
You'll have give some more details, I don't know understand what you mean

Explication:
I edited an illustrative video of my idea, using a screenshot of the video explaining how to use the plugin, since the plugin doesn't work properly on my pc.

The plugin doesn't have an influence on that, it's just how obs works, if you uncheck "Restart playback when source becomes active" it'll keep playing, but you won't hear audio.
1652000533600.png

MatDepInfo

Hello, it is so great ! But I got a problem, impossible to select multiple cases so I can only set Preview/program/scene/source to 1x1 case... I see in the video that grid have colored border when mouse hover the case, but not for me. is there an option or is it a bug ?

univrsal

Hello, it is so great ! But I got a problem, impossible to select multiple cases so I can only set Preview/program/scene/source to 1x1 case... I see in the video that grid have colored border when mouse hover the case, but not for me. is there an option or is it a bug ?
Hold right click and then drag.

Kryptonian

Would it be possible to click and drag or copy and paste scenes? When adding many scenes, it gets a bit much adding each one manually. Thanks

koljanych

Subjective opinion for my workflow:
too many mouse movements to adjust. it takes too long when streaming at events.
RMB at cell, LMB, Set Widget, list scrolling and scrolling and scrolling, press at desired scene, press OK.
repeat

sorting order in the scene list is strange: not in scene order, not alphabetical
moreover, when editing a cell in the list, the first scene is always selected, it is easy to mess up the settings by mistake.

maybe it would be easier to just drag-n-drop from the scene panel

02.jpg

Strange behavior in my case: no way to make PROGRAM and/or PREVIEW to big cell.

label`s text small and hard to read

1653060497945.png

Multiview window is ugly, but easy to operate

univrsal

too many mouse movements to adjust. it takes too long when streaming at events.
RMB at cell, LMB, Set Widget, list scrolling and scrolling and scrolling, press at desired scene, press OK.
repeat
You're supposed to set the layout up once. But yes, I am aware that selecting scenes takes some time and I have some ideas for speeding the process up.
sorting order in the scene list is strange: not in scene order, not alphabetical
The scenes are sorted, are you using an outdated version?
moreover, when editing a cell in the list, the first scene is always selected, it is easy to mess up the settings by mistake.
As supposed to what? The last selected scene?
maybe it would be easier to just drag-n-drop from the scene panel
I have thought of that but it's not that easy. Drag and drop requires OBS to attach special information when you start dragging which is completely out of my control.
Strange behavior in my case: no way to make PROGRAM and/or PREVIEW to big cell.
As the tutorial video states you have to right click and then drag. I know that that is not what people expect, but left clicking is reserved for scene switching and opening a context menu is a right click operation.
label`s text small and hard to read
A font size option has already been suggested and I will look into it.

koljanych

The scenes are sorted, are you using an outdated version?
i`m using the latest versions
scenes sorted like this
1653062618298.png

As supposed to what? The last selected scene?
yes, but that's a personal opinion. other users may think differently

As the tutorial video states you have to right click and then drag. I know that that is not what people expect, but left clicking is reserved for scene switching and opening a context menu is a right click operation.
thanks, now i understand my mistake.
the color border is a bit thin for me, and i completely ignored it because do not use the PRV/PGM indication. my mistake, sorry.
perhaps if the lines were thicker or there was a fill, it would be easier for other people too.
1653063309800.png

univrsal

i`m using the latest versions
scenes sorted like this
View attachment 83594

yes, but that's a personal opinion. other users may think differently

thanks, now i understand my mistake.
the color border is a bit thin for me, and i completely ignored it because do not use the PRV/PGM indication. my mistake, sorry.
perhaps if the lines were thicker or there was a fill, it would be easier for other people too.
View attachment 83595
The list currently uses case sensitive sorting, meaning that it'll sort numbers first, then A-Z and then a-z.

Bygrilinho

Great plugin! A small problem tho, I have a couple sources set to stop when not shown, but if they are in Durchblick they stay active, even when the panel is closed. Could you make it unload the scenes when the panel is closed?

univrsal

How do you actually set a screen to be a preview/edit it and not the program?
You create a preview/program widget and then choose "Preview"
1654642729100.png

Great plugin! A small problem tho, I have a couple sources set to stop when not shown, but if they are in Durchblick they stay active, even when the panel is closed. Could you make it unload the scenes when the panel is closed?
I've made an issue for this https://git.vrsal.xyz/alex/durchblick/issues/30. Can't see when I get around to fixing this, though

NoDiggity1

I am having an issue where DurchBlick installed successfully, but only shows up as a minimized Black Box which cannot be selected. If I use the uninstaller, it actually shows up, but none of the control context menus are available. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• durchblick.png
    durchblick.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 32