DroidCam OBS Camera

DroidCam OBS Camera 2.3.3

Gabriel Fisper

Dear, I really liked your Note 10 plugin, but I have doubts about the professional license (Pro), if I purchase it, will it give me the qualities of the license (Pro) for one cell phone or for several cell phones?

Talonis

- you should be able to connect via USB-Ethernet cable as-is, just need the right IP.
If the app isnt showing the address, you can check your computer network configuration for the details. Look for the gateway IP on the USB-Eth network.

Thank you, I will give that a try.

I also appreciate the “remote” page which I’ve inserted into OBS as a dock - very handy for remote zoom in/out control.

As yet I haven’t found a way to control zooming via my Stream Deck.

dev47

@Gabriel Fisper , the Pro upgrade is added to your app store account (Google or Apple), and it will sync across your phones if you are logged in to more than one.

@Talonis there isn't direct Stream Deck integration unfortunately at this time, you would need to script it up to issue an HTTP PUT request for the desired zoom level (requires some coding skills).

Talonis

The ethernet connection worked. What a great app! Thank you.

Out of interest, could you say what “high” and “very high” bit rates in iPhone Droidcam app actually translate to in Mbps?

Talonis

As a result of connecting DroidCam OBS via ethernet I just tried the 4K option (set at 4K50 very high bitrate). Seems OK so far.

tech_noob

Any plans on updating for 30.2 version of obs? The plugin fails to load on the newest beta versions.
I can confirm that I am also experiencing the same issue with the most recent Beta 30.2.0. Please update as I love and use this plugin daily!

Pepro

It seems like the OBS 30.2.0.rc1 breaks the USB connection on the plugin. I didn't seem to get the camera working through USB with that release. Older versions are unaffected.

Pepro

Tried it again today evening and it seems to work, must have been something on my end. Sorry for the false warning :D

Kosmoss

the new OBS 30.2 rc1 doesn't have the DroidCam plugin, it didn't work. Any ideas how to get it back?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 01.44.24.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 01.44.24.png
    167.2 KB · Views: 21

broseph

can you explain more? I use OBS with my iphone 15 pro max via usb through Droidcam. When I updated to the newest version of OBS, I can no longer access the droidcam source in the list. What is going on and how do I fix it immediately? I rely on this setup for business. Everything was working fine until I updated OBS, which was also working fine and I didnt even need to update.