Question / Help DAW Streaming with Audio interface - OBS Crackles/static noise (not buffer size)

Weston_Guidero

I've been struggling with my apollo twin duo on windows (thunderbolt). Tried every piece of software to have my DAW and OBS communicate with each other (voice meter, all the common ones, etc.) . However the only way I can do it is messing with direct sound on my daw audio preferences. But then I can't record anything via input. Which means no live instruments, just samples/midi & mixing.
My apollo creates static when i use it as a direct source to OBS. So I use my focusrite as an input direct and it works fine. Weird huh? But I need to be able to use my Apollo twin (thunderbolt) for live instruments as well (not the focusrite).
I've tried synchronous audio router, however I still have the crackles & won't let me use inputs on my interface with the direct sound driver options in my DAW.

Any ideas? Help me please. :'( It's been a struggle for so long.

Weston_Guidero

I believe voicemeter will be the work around for my problems, however it's not showing my interface in ASIO version, though it does for WDM & MME. But that's something I could connect with the Voicemeeter banana forums... Unless someone knows the fix here?