Resource icon

CLR Browser Source Plugin [OBS Classic ONLY]

Tink

I'm trying to add an HTML page that embeds my webcam in CLR browser by using webrtc. But it seems that instead of selecting my webcam, it selects my capture card (Blackmagic Intensity Pro) instead, not sure why because it's not sorted alphabetically. I have to disable my capture card in Device Manager, reboot, start OBS and re-enable my capture card for both to work.

I've tried using getUserMedia() and sourceId constraints to select the correct device and it works when I test in Chrome/Chromium. In Debug mode the correct device is shown in the console but I still get a black screen in CLR Browser? The --enable-media-stream flag is set in the CommandLineArguments and it works when my capture card is disabled altogether but obviously I'd rather not reboot my pc every time I wish to stream.

Anyone (@Faruton ?) have any idea...? I'm not even sure if it's on my side or the plugin... I would say the latter since it works fine on every Chrome version I've tested in. Any input would be much appreciated :)

ryigui

Attachments

• disable dpi.PNG
    disable dpi.PNG
    113.8 KB · Views: 103
I had OBS working perfectly on my Mac > streaming to Twitch. Then I downloaded and installed this and now OBS crashes every time I try to open it. I've tried to uninstall it, which comes from the same .DMG, and OBS still won't stay open for more than 2 seconds. Any thoughts?

I had OBS working perfectly on my Mac > streaming to Twitch. Then I downloaded and installed this and now OBS crashes every time I try to open it. I've tried to uninstall it, which comes from the same .DMG, and OBS still won't stay open for more than 2 seconds. Any thoughts?

Here is my current crash log when I try to open it now. I've tried every combination of 64/32 bit browser install, and even installed everything and did a clean OBS install - nothing.

http://pastebin.com/x6ML0HkX

Socrates Maura

I've been trying to use asynchronous request to read text files from a server and update the OBS multi-platform browser. This works on regular browsers, but not in OBS. Are these events supported? I get the same lack of functions streaming Event Sources. Is this an intentional limitation? Can I enable this somewhere in the package?

Sylphid

This pluging is not working in the OBS v0.656b version, i had to do a back system to get my obs on the 0.651 version and its works fine again. i hope they look into it and get a fix, i have all plugings and my obs is working fine in the 0.651 version. the only problem is when u update it to 0.656b the CLR pluging doesnt show up. already try it

Akutober

@Sylphid The plugin works fine in the latest version of OBS. The problem is somewhere on your end.

I am also having the same issue as slyphid, CLR Browser no longer appears as an option to add as a source. Also, every time I open up OBS, I get update messages

*edit* I have just downloaded v.657b via the update and CLR browser has come back

Last edited:

DaniDestruction

Alright so i've installed a clean CLR plugin and a brand new OBS. I've installed the C+++ & NET installation as well. The CLR browser option shows up on my drop down menu, but when I try to incorporate my twitch alerts, nothing shows up. I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, as the log file tells me it loaded properly. Any help would be appreciated xo

Re: CLR Browser Source Plugin

I would be interested even without flash support, definitely. I'm looking to include things like Twitch chat and simple web content. Would love to test it out.
I'm just very used to using the 64bit OBS, and have a wide range of apps and games that I use.
need help
Re: CLR Browser Source Plugin

Actually, for the scoreboard stuff I am working on, with Stream Control, flash would not be needed.
To work with obs it uses html files and more or less javascript etc.

Flash is a bitch anyway, hope you can tame her =)
can u help me I cant get clr plugin to work

madmikegamerxl1

Hi,

I'm having a problem with CLR Browser. (Finding the cause isn't easy, so I've had to come here.)
Basically, I've coded my own Subscriber Alert, which is a HTML file. It triggers fine, but the audio only plays the first time. When I untick CLR Browser in the scene, and tick it again, the sound plays when the alert triggers, but it only plays once. The actual animation plays every time, so I know the file itself is fine, I can trigger it as many times as I want and the animation will play, but the sound only plays once.
The HTML file works fine in browsers, but not in CLR Browser. (the sound will play every time in the browser, not just once).
Any ideas?
Thanks, Mike

Skon

Hi
Yesterday I had a problem with CLR Browser, too ,the CLR browser option not shows up on my drop down menu.
And I just find the problem is the OBS shortcut default 32-bit , not 64-bit (i installed 64-bit).
So if you use 64-bit CLR Browser of cause not work.
You should change OBS shortcut to 64-bit version or install 32-bit CLR Browser to OBS plugin folder.

Maybe you can try it.

Asudem

Hi
Yesterday I had a problem with CLR Browser, too ,the CLR browser option not shows up on my drop down menu.
And I just find the problem is the OBS shortcut default 32-bit , not 64-bit (i installed 64-bit).
So if you use 64-bit CLR Browser of cause not work.
You should change OBS shortcut to 64-bit version or install 32-bit CLR Browser to OBS plugin folder.

Maybe you can try it.
I'm not sure if you were talking to me, but I do not have OBS installed. I downloaded the zip with both the 32 and 64 bit versions of OBS, both with their correct plugin versions.

bs1.png

The above feature from my dropdown list is missing. Has it been disabled in all current builds? If so is there and old build I can use?

Asudem

@Asudem That screenshot is from the Mac version of OBS-MP, which uses a different plugin.
Oh, okay, so there is absolutely no way currently with this plugin to interact with the browser. Beautiful. Time to think outside the box on this one. Thank you. May just have to move OBS to a linux box.

KTmac

Ok so I have windows 10, an elgato hd60, and both 32/64bit versions of OBS. the el gato only runs on the 32 bit so i've been using that. The CLR Browser was put onto both versions. Randomly, I went to use OBS and suddenly the CLR Browser was gone from the plug in file. It was still on the 64 bit, but 32bit is gone. I deleted it, and redownloaded it, but when I went to extract to 32bit plug in file, it wouldn't extract to it. Yes I verified it was the correct plug in. Nothing has worked and I'm not sure where to go from here.