1. Faruton

Developer

Faruton submitted a new resource:

Browser Plugin - Browser source for OBS Studio

Read more about this resource...
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  2. dodgepong Administrator

Admin

Works great, and easier than ever to install!
  3. Faruton

Developer

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  4. Swefex Member

THANK YOU for this plugin! Works like a charm with twitchalerts! You are a GOD! All cred to you!
  5. ape47 New Member

background color is black when i streamming on twitch.
  6. dodgepong Administrator

Admin

The black background color (transparency) will be fixed with the next OBS update.
  7. ape47 New Member

appreciate
  8. dodgepong Administrator

Admin

The transparency issue should be fixed as of 0.6.2.
  9. ape47 New Member

thx!!
  10. Andy Corn Member

I installed the .dmg file and followed all the steps but it doesn't show up in any of my files or in OBS. It doesn't give me the option of where to install it either (it doesn't let me switch). This is probably really simple, but i can't just seem to do it myself. Thanks
  11. dodgepong Administrator

Admin

If you ran the installer, you should now be able to add a Browser Source to your scene by pressing the + button under the Sources box.
  12. Andy Corn Member

Thats the thing, i ran the installer but it still doesnt show up. Should i redownload everything. obs and the plugin or what should i do
  13. dodgepong Administrator

Admin

Do you have a "obs-browser" folder in your /Users/<user>/Library/Application Support/obs-studio/plugins folder?
  14. Mrgreen55 Active Member

When will this come to the window ???
  15. dodgepong Administrator

Admin

Windows users who are still using the original OBS can use the CLR Browser source.
  16. Andy Corn Member

Yes i do have that folder
  17. dodgepong Administrator

Admin

What version of OBS do you have? And can you take a screenshot of what the menu looks like when you press the + button?
  18. Mrgreen55 Active Member

... i was talking about the the New obs for windows..
  19. Andy Corn Member

I have OBS 0.5.1; however, i have tried it on the latest version and it still doesn't work. Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 5.15.05 PM.png
  20. Andy Corn Member

if you manage to help me that would be awesome :) because I don't even know what to do. none of the videos that I searched have the problem that I do