CLR Browser Source Plugin [OBS Classic ONLY]

Ankokomen

Re: CLR Browser Source Plugin (New 64bit version, needs test

I have obs v0.592b. it runs fine. It is under program files 86. my system is a 64 bit os. No matter what CLR plugin i put in to my plugins folder 64 or 32 i get the same error. I dont know why.The program run perfect when the plugin isnt in it. but as soon as its put in the folder and i start obs it give an error that the fine isnt ment for my computer or some crap like that. anyone else getting this or is it my retarted pc. Im running win 8.

lindenkron

Still no feedback on the logging in(session) issues? Man, this could be unbelievably useful.

-lindenkron

phonz

I found a small bug with the latest version of CLR Browser (probably in the older versions too).
I'm not sure if you'll be able to fix this or not, but when using custom CSS, if you wrap a value in quotes ("x"), save and exit OBS and restart, it will clear out the plugin settings for that item. I have a feeling it can't interpret the settings file properly once you insert quotes.

I encountered this when trying to switch to a different font that included a space in the name.

Yurlyn

Can anyone help me with this problem I'm having. I have a stand-alone flash movie that I use as a dashboard (external to OBS) for some of the text that I have in the screen during streaming. It also reads from a text file Winamp is writing whenever it changes song, parses it and sends the data over a LocalConnection to another flash movie which I called Music Display. LocalConnection is basically a flash function that lets flash movies running on the same computer communicate with each other regardless whether the flash movie(s) are embedded or stand-alone.
So this is basically my pipeline:
  1. Winamp writes to text file "winamp.txt"
  2. Dashboard.swf reads this file and parses the data (Artist + Title, Album)
  3. Dashboard.swf sends parsed data through LocalConnection to MusicDisplay.swf
  4. MusicDisplay.swf puts the received data on screen using a small animation
Example: http://www.twitch.tv/yurlyn/b/491825945

Currently I have to run the MusicDisplay.swf as a stand-alone swf because LocalConnection does not seem to work when I embed it into the CLR Browser. In order to get transparency I use a yellow background in the MusicDisplay.swf and chroma key that out with OBS' window capture. Does anyone have any idea how to get LocalConnection to work with CLR embedded flash movies?
I'd rather not make separate stand-alone flash movies or one big one for the rest of the overlays I'm working on. My second screen is quite cluttered as it is while I'm streaming (OBS, TeamSpeak, Dashboard.swf, MusicDisplay.swf, Twitch Chat, a GC window with tabs for OBS Remote, Skype, Steam, etc.).

kIsS.kIt

Is there something wrong with the following HTML code?
The <video> element cannot be shown in OBS with the plugin.
(I'm using OBS v0.592b 64-bit and the latest CLR plugin)
Code:
<html>
<head></head>
<body>
<video width="640" height="360" autoplay loop><source src="video.mp4" type="video/mp4"></video>
</body>
</html>

Re: CLR Browser Source Plugin Crash

Hello
I just have a question.
When I Put the plugin in and Start OBS It crashes saying "Woops OBS has Crashed" and there is a crash report (http://pastebin.com/d9ceAgM5) Is there way that I can Fix that Because this plugin is awesome
And I really want to use it so If You can just help me that will be Really Good Thank you

P.S. On the PasteBin It will say OBS v0.60b test build 7 It also crashes on the 0.592 as well so There is no problem with version

theonetrueace

I saw some posts asking about mp4 playback via html5. I just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't been able to get mp4 playback working either, however MP4 -> OGG through VLC is easy and I got the OGG files working. Thanks alot for this plugin!

Nait

"The program can't start because CLRHostPlugin.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I've gone through the whole topic here and couldnt find a fix. I downloaded 64bit version and copied the files to 64bit installation folder/plugins. I can click OK on that error, the program opens but the plugin isn't listed. I also tried installing an older version of the plugin, everything worked fine, no errors but the plugin doesnt show up under add sources. Even though it's listed in the Plugins list.

Anyone got a clue how to fix this?

Jack0r

The Helping Squad
Re: CLR Browser Source Plugin Crash

ha0511kr said:
When I Put the plugin in and Start OBS It crashes saying "Woops OBS has Crashed" and there is a crash report (http://pastebin.com/d9ceAgM5) Is there way that I can Fix that Because this plugin is awesome

We might have to wait on faruton to check that crash, but you can take a look into your logfile, maybe upload one to the forum here and see if you get any other error messages before it crashes. I think it only needs a functioning net framework installation, so that is another thing you could check!

Coestar

phonz said:
...when using custom CSS, if you wrap a value in quotes ("x"), save and exit OBS and restart, it will clear out the plugin settings for that item.

Seconded - confirmed this is the case in my own testing (after an unfortunate loss of settings). Luckily, it seems you can get around the problem by using single-quotes for now.

Faruton

Developer

Hey guys. Sorry about my absence

I'll try to work my way back through all the messages but most of the crashes in the 64bit version are known problems. I haven't released a new version because chromium has recently removed the ability to specify user style sheets which is fairly important to most (if not all) people.

The crash with e0434352 seems to be some internal exception that wasn't handled and bubbled out past the hosted CLR runtime.

MP4 video tags not working is a known problem and I have a new libcef.dll that fixes it that I will try to release shortly.

The quotes should be fixed in the next version

atmo

Welcome back! Strange decision about the user stylesheets, what do you plan to do about it?

MyTHoX

hey guys,

first: sry for my bad english.

I want to use the 32bit version, for running the beta version of the followertracker by nightdev.

But i got a problem, the plugin doesnt work.

I put the latest plugin files (32bit) in to the 32bit plugin folder of OBS.

Now, everytime i start OBS (32bit) i get this message:

Entry point "?globalsourceleavescene@image@@uaexxz"
could not be located in the dll "OBSApi.dll"

Logfiles:

16:45:20: Failed to load plugin plugins/CLRHostPlugin.dll, 127

My Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K with Corsair Hydro Series H60
MB: Gigabyte G1.SniperM3, Intel Z77, mATX
RAM: 16GB-Kit Patriot Viper3 BLACK MAMBA, 1600MHZ, CL 10-10-10-27
GPU: Sapphire HD 6950, 2GB

Thank you ;)

EDIT:

ok, i have no idea, but now it works...

i installed obs on d:\...but on d:\ the 32bit obs is only on version .522b...the 64bit is on .529b.... i found on c:\ a only 32bit obs installation, but here on version .529...why???? o.O i cant choose a path where i can install obs....

anyway, it works now.

ggTrigger

I have tried to install the follow alert from nightdev. Here is my log file and issue that I am having.

12:23:22: CLR host plugin strings not found, dynamically loading 4 strings
12:23:22: CLRHost::Initialize() attempting to load and start the .NET runtime (null)
12:23:22: CLRHost::Initialize() Found version v2.0.50727 .NET runtime
12:23:22: CLRHost::Initialize() Found version v4.0.30319 .NET runtime
12:23:22: CLRHost::Initialize() attempting to use v4.0.30319 .NET runtime
12:23:22: CLRHost::LoadInteropLibrary() load the assembly plugins\CLRHostPlugin\CLRHost.Interop.dll
12:23:22: CLRHost::LoadPlugins() attempting to load the plugin assembly CLRBrowserSourcePlugin
12:23:22: CLRHost:: Could not find/load browser settings at location C:\Users\slaughter stream\AppData\Roaming\OBS\pluginData\browser.json
12:23:22: CLRHost::LoadPlugins() successfully added CLR plugin [Type: CLRBrowserSourcePlugin.CLRBrowserSourcePlugin, Name: CLR Browser Source Plugin]
12:23:36: CLR host plugin instance deleted; removing dynamically loaded localization strings

I hate to add to this thread and whatnot but for some reason when I try a add stuff to CLR Browser source and then finish streaming. The source resets back to the OBS site and not what i put in for my css and url. So everytime now i have to redo the source.

CODE THAT DOESN'T RESET

Code:
::-webkit-scrollbar {
  visibility: hidden;
}
body {
  background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
  margin: 0px auto;
}
#donation-alert {
     height: 720px !important;
     width: 1280px !important;
}
#donation-alert .text {
     margin-left: 0px !important;
     padding-top: 660px !important;
}

CODE THAT RESETS
Code:
::-webkit-scrollbar {
  visibility: hidden;
}
body {
  background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
  margin: 0px auto;
}
#follower-alert {
     height: 720px !important;
}
#follower-alert .text {
     margin-left: 0px !important;
     padding-top: 660px !important;
}
#Follower-alert .text:after {
     content: " Has Followed";
}

any ideas?

atmo

Read the first post on this page. CSS expressions with double quotation marks are causing a "Reset" bug.

Rudekaiser

how do I install this as I don't see any instructions in order to test it :P