- In the colors area, even though it's accepted, $broadcaster isn't listed as an option.
There is only so much space in the settings dialog, but you are right, it's not even listed in the help.
- Add option to hide the nick list (per channel or as default)
You can change it's size to 0 to hide it, it just shows the little seperator bar.
- Small issue, if you don't start it in the chatty folder, then when in the sound options and you try to change the location, it just reports an error, it doesn't let you change it at all. you have to exit the program and restart it in the right folder for it to work.
You can't change the sound folder location at all, only by specifying a different working directory.
- Add option to apply nick colors to the nick list
- Tab coloring options (highlight on/off setting per channel and as default for all channels, color to highlight with when enabled)
- For nick list, feature to either dim out or remove names of inactive users (with option to set time of inactivity). This would be particularly useful for those using v3 to connect with, so if a user hasn't talked in say 30 mins, then perhaps they left? Would help clear out the user list.
I'll think about it.
As for the OBS Plugin idea, I have no idea how to make OBS Plugins and I'm already pretty busy with Chatty alone and trying to keep the quality up.