Improved Emoticon Dialog: Shows all global emotes and a detail view for emotes.
TAB Completion: Now supporting completion of emotes (Shift-TAB), setting names (TAB when typing after a setting command) and custom completion items which can be added in the settings. Also added popup showing info during completion and changed behaviour a bit accordingly.
I've been using chatty for 2 years now (i think) and it crashes quite frequently. Some days / weeks all will be fine, and sometimes it will utterly refuse to launch properly once connected to my chat and just goes in "does not respond" mode and dies.
Just thought it might be a good thing to report this issue that i've been having since i'm a long time user.
- Added some account info to User Info Dialog (click on "More..")
- Added auto-unhost feature (to unhost when your stream goes live, disabled by
- Added new Twitch Player URL in context menu
- Added feature to automatically add Addressbook categories based on Subscriber
- Added feature to automatically copy messages into clipboard
- Admin Dialog: Added error message for trying to set invalid stream status
- Added context menu...
Twitch has added information on the length of timeouts, which Chatty will now output by default behind deleted messages. Twitch Chat now also supports reason messages for timeouts/bans, which will be shown in Chatty only to the affected person as well as all mods.
You can now follow people directly out of Chatty using the commands /follow and /unfollow and via context menus under Miscellaneous. If you try to follow someone you are already following, it will show how long you are already...