Vampor

Hello there,

So i wanted to use my 2nd gpu as an encoder for streaming on Streamlabs.

In OBS it worked just fine, I could see my 2 GPUs as “video adapters” in the streaming settings, but in Streamlabs this option is greyed out. I can not select anything.

The encoder is set to AMD, the 2nd GPU i would use would be a 460, my primary GPU is a 5700XT.

I looking forward to your suggestions.

FerretBomb

SLOBS is not OBS Studio. We do not provide support for SLOBS here. You will need to contact StreamLabs' helpdesk for assistance with their derivative version.

Vampor

SLOBS is not OBS Studio. We do not provide support for SLOBS here. You will need to contact StreamLabs' helpdesk for assistance with their derivative version.
Sorry to bother you guys, but the thing is that in the StreamLabs forum I couldn't post any message at all. This has been a problem for 3 months already, since you couldn't click on the "select sub forum" button, so I figured that the OBS forum would be the forum most similar to the StreamLabs forum.

koala

It's still not the same software. If something doesn't work in SLOBS, you need to seek advice in the SLOBS support areas, not in the OBS Studio support areas. Just as it isn't possible to seek advice for World of Tanks in the Battlefield support area, although both games use directx for output and you suspect a graphics issue.