Bitrate dropping to 0 kb/s and OBS freezing at random

fishnothing

Here's my last log file

I'm having this problem for several months/OBS updates now. At random, my OBS will freeze and Bitrate will drop to 0 requiring me to kill OBS in task manager in order to restart the stream. It can happen with 10 minutes of stream or 10 hours, it can happen every day or happen weekly. It's annoying, it cuts the mood of the stream and there seems to be no real answer why this happens. I had this happening to me with my old PC and with my new one. Completely different machines. Anyone please have any clue where I could look into in order to fix this annoyance?

PaiSand

You're using SE.live plugin which isn't compatible with latest versins of OBS. Contact them directly for further support. Or unsitall it, then uninstall and reinstall OBS as is the only way to fix what this plugin changes.
After that get a new clean log, do a test stream/recording of at least 30 seconds doing everything you normally do and then upload this log and paste here the link. Use the Analize to troubleshoot common isuues.

Latest OBS Studio version can be downloaded here https://obsproject.com/download

fishnothing

You're using SE.live plugin which isn't compatible with latest versins of OBS. Contact them directly for further support. Or unsitall it, then uninstall and reinstall OBS as is the only way to fix what this plugin changes.
After that get a new clean log, do a test stream/recording of at least 30 seconds doing everything you normally do and then upload this log and paste here the link. Use the Analize to troubleshoot common isuues.

Latest OBS Studio version can be downloaded here https://obsproject.com/download

Here just did it now! https://obsproject.com/logs/nr-pN-QwBDzWv48w

fishnothing

SE.live is still present. Sorry but you have to contact them about this issue.

Wait but, SE.live is compatible though, they just updated it a few days ago. Also, I've been having this issue for a while, during multiple other versions of OBS. I doubt it would be linked to SE.live even in the slightest. Is that the only ''weird'' thing in my log?

PaiSand

Contact them then. The plugin changes too much on OBS, so it's up to them to give you support on this.

gbadamosi431

Here's my last log file

I'm having this problem for several months/OBS updates now. At random, my OBS will freeze and Bitrate will drop to 0 requiring me to kill OBS in task manager in order to restart the stream. It can happen with 10 minutes of stream or 10 hours, it can happen every day or happen weekly. It's annoying, it cuts the mood of the stream and there seems to be no real answer why this happens. I had this happening to me with my old PC and with my new one. Completely different machines. Anyone please have any clue where I could look into in order to fix this annoyance?
Please, have you seen a solution to this

S4MARON

Here's my last log file

Did you found a solution? I have the Exactly same problem ans tried everything I could think of without success yet. If found a solution pls let me know

Same here, Not always do get crashes or freezes just the bitrate goes from around 6000kb/s down to 0 and the stream stops. Nothing major running and no dropping frames.

Do not know if hardware or what as I stream MSFS on a 1660TI and then again it happens with other games. Just SO ACHHHHH

PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP XD