Background Removal / Virtual Green-screen & Low-Light Enhance

Background Removal / Virtual Green-screen & Low-Light Enhance v1.1.13

reclusivemonkey

Are there any instructions on how to uninstall this? I can't seem to find any. I tried uninstalling using the "Add or Remove Programs" menu, which popped up saying that it couldn't uninstall completely and I am getting a pop up every time my computer starts telling me there is an upgrade.

royshilkrot

Are there any instructions on how to uninstall this? I can't seem to find any. I tried uninstalling using the "Add or Remove Programs" menu, which popped up saying that it couldn't uninstall completely and I am getting a pop up every time my computer starts telling me there is an upgrade.
@reclusivemonkey im sorry this has become a nuisance. To remove the plugin you need to zap the .dll from the OBS plugins folder.
Did you mark the update checker to not look for updates? It should stop popping up
Also our new version 1.1.7 should be better with the updates and the disable function

theslyestfox

I am trying to use this plugin...but it will not even install! I am updated to the newest version of Windows 11, and when I click the installer, nothing happens. I have tried to download it multiple times, tried the zip and non zipped one and still it does nothing when I double click the installer or right click and choose to run as admin.

royshilkrot

I am trying to use this plugin...but it will not even install! I am updated to the newest version of Windows 11, and when I click the installer, nothing happens. I have tried to download it multiple times, tried the zip and non zipped one and still it does nothing when I double click the installer or right click and choose to run as admin.
This is very unusual. Perhaps the browser is blocking the install or your antivirus protection. We've had people tell us in the past it's affecting the installer
Can you make sure you approve any virus warning?

removebg.ai

Tangential

Difficult to understand complex code commands

Instead, try Remove-bg.ai It helps you remove backgrounds quickly and for free. Download in HD quality and without ads. Remove BG AI it's free and downloads in HD. So wonderful!
Looking at that site, it does not appear to work with live video (or any video.)

royshilkrot

Why i can't change the background color (like in the video below) in the plugin anymore? Is this because i use MacOS?

We removed the option since you can simply add an OBS Color source or an Image source behind your video

royshilkrot

royshilkrot updated Background Removal / Virtual Green-screen & Low-Light Enhance with a new update entry:

v1.1.8 - Simple mode, Temporal smoothing, update onnxruntime and fixing updater bug.

It's been a second! But we have a new release with lots of changes.
In this release we're introducing "simple mode" that hides most of the settings under an "Advanced" checkbox, which should make it far easier for newcomers to start using the filter without "settings shock".
Additionaly we implemented "temporal smoothing" that helps with reducing the flickering of the edges in the binary mask.
We bumped ONNX Runtime to v1.16.3 that increases robustness and speed.
We fixed the bug of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

TheCiscoKidWpg

Hi, I have OBS as flatpak and added this pluging as flatpak as well (following https://occ-ai.github.io/obs-backgroundremoval/flatpak)
It works fine via CPU but when I select GPU I get:
[obs-backgroundremoval] /onnxruntime_src/onnxruntime/core/session/provider_bridge_ort.cc:1193 onnxruntime::Provider& onnxruntime::ProviderLibrary::Get() [ONNXRuntimeError] : 1 : FAIL : Failed to load library libonnxruntime_providers_tensorrt.so with error: libcudnn.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[obs-backgroundremoval] Failed to create ONNXRuntime session. Error code: 5

I installed CUDA Toolkit and NVIDIA cuDNN libraries from NVIDIA and that library "libcudnn.so.8" (8.7.0) is installed, but the error message still says it does not exist?

royshilkrot

Hi, I have OBS as flatpak and added this pluging as flatpak as well (following https://occ-ai.github.io/obs-backgroundremoval/flatpak)
It works fine via CPU but when I select GPU I get:
[obs-backgroundremoval] /onnxruntime_src/onnxruntime/core/session/provider_bridge_ort.cc:1193 onnxruntime::Provider& onnxruntime::ProviderLibrary::Get() [ONNXRuntimeError] : 1 : FAIL : Failed to load library libonnxruntime_providers_tensorrt.so with error: libcudnn.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[obs-backgroundremoval] Failed to create ONNXRuntime session. Error code: 5

I installed CUDA Toolkit and NVIDIA cuDNN libraries from NVIDIA and that library "libcudnn.so.8" (8.7.0) is installed, but the error message still says it does not exist?
@TheCiscoKidWpg I believe it's looking for those files next to the plugin .so file
Can you test it by copying the cuda .so's into the plugins folder?

TheCiscoKidWpg

@TheCiscoKidWpg I believe it's looking for those files next to the plugin .so file
Can you test it by copying the cuda .so's into the plugins folder?
I just did and it seems that it finds it now, but then the error is for another .so file:
[obs-backgroundremoval] /onnxruntime_src/onnxruntime/core/session/provider_bridge_ort.cc:1193 onnxruntime::Provider& onnxruntime::ProviderLibrary::Get() [ONNXRuntimeError] : 1 : FAIL : Failed to load library libonnxruntime_providers_tensorrt.so with error: libnvinfer_plugin.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
and that one, even though I have it, no matter where I copy it doesn't see/find it anywhere

royshilkrot

yanbx

Thank you very much for your ingenious work, this plugin is great!
It has amazing effects on my Mac,
However, there is a small drawback, which is irregular jagged edges around the portrait. I don't know how to solve this problem.
My OBS version is 29.1.1 and I am using plugin version 1.1.9.
Also, may I ask if this plugin can be used in OBS versions 30 and above?
Thank you.

Attachments

• iShot_2024-01-06_07.49.46.png
    iShot_2024-01-06_07.49.46.png
    392.6 KB · Views: 24

royshilkrot

Thank you very much for your ingenious work, this plugin is great!
It has amazing effects on my Mac,
However, there is a small drawback, which is irregular jagged edges around the portrait. I don't know how to solve this problem.
My OBS version is 29.1.1 and I am using plugin version 1.1.9.
Also, may I ask if this plugin can be used in OBS versions 30 and above?
Thank you.
Thank you for using the plugin @yanbx
Recently we added temporal smooth that should help with the jittery edges. You can set that parameter in the advanced settings. A lower setting will make the jitter more smooth. But it has tradeoff with how fast you can move your head! So try out different settings

The plugin is fully supported on OBS 30

yanbx

Why does the screen change like this once I activate the "Startup Threshold"? It's fine when I turn off the "Startup Threshold". Can't the "Startup Threshold" be used?

Attachments

• iShot_2024-01-06_20.44.35.png
    iShot_2024-01-06_20.44.35.png
    363.6 KB · Views: 12

royshilkrot

Why does the screen change like this once I activate the "Startup Threshold"? It's fine when I turn off the "Startup Threshold". Can't the "Startup Threshold" be used?
There shouldn't be a problem with the threshold. What you're seeing looks like a bug in parsing the foreground mask from the model. Can you try different models? Like RVM?