Aitum Vertical

Aitum Vertical 1.4.1

Krozjin

For some reason when I try to record my mic in the vertical section, it doesn't actually record it unless I'm also recording it in the horizontal one. I want to have the mic recorded only in the vertical. Is this possible?

Biseroff

Hello! As soon as I installed this plugin, everything was working. But now I get this error message - "Unable to run Backtrack while recording is set up with ffmpeg".

Can anyone tell me what's wrong? Thanks.

Exeldro

@Biseroff backtrack uses the vertical recording settings, when they are set to use main settings but the main settings use custom ffmpeg you get that error message.

LittleGelato

Love the plugin! I was wondering if anyone else noticed when they use the normal transitions for vertical transitions the media is squished. For me it seems like it's stretching the Y axis of the video to fit to the 1920 height but it isn't stretching the X axis making the aspect ratio of the transition to appear squished horizontally. I am using a custom transition that I made into a webm file a long time ago for context.
If anyone has come across this problem, have you found a fix within OBS? My best guess on how I could remedy this issue is to add transparent pixels to both sides of the X axis in the video file so it is prestretched horizontally to compliment the vertical stretching.
Thank you for any insight into this situation.

KrisEnigma

Love the plugin! I was wondering if anyone else noticed when they use the normal transitions for vertical transitions the media is squished. For me it seems like it's stretching the Y axis of the video to fit to the 1920 height but it isn't stretching the X axis making the aspect ratio of the transition to appear squished horizontally. I am using a custom transition that I made into a webm file a long time ago for context.
If anyone has come across this problem, have you found a fix within OBS? My best guess on how I could remedy this issue is to add transparent pixels to both sides of the X axis in the video file so it is prestretched horizontally to compliment the vertical stretching.
Thank you for any insight into this situation.
I had to make a custom vertical transition to avoid this.

Trini Tech

This is an awesome plugin a huge game changer, but I was wondering if in the future this plugin could be compatible with the
Obs virtualcam plugin or some sort as I would like to have meetings on Zoom, Skype etc. full screen vertically as suppose to horizontal especially on Skype.

Trini Tech

@Trini Tech it is compatible with the OBS virtual camera that comes with OBS
When I try using it with the virtual camera the output feed is greyed out on the receiver's end this is with Skype and Zoom or sometimes the scale output is greater like on Goggle meetings even if set to a certain resolution eg. 720x1280. However, this issue is only when the canvas is set to Vertical but Horizontal canvas setting displays ok and if I use the virtualcam filter the vertical setting is received but shrunk to fit default screen resolution 1920x1080.

lion000

The multiveiw window still only switches the main scenes. Not the vertical scenes. So if you click a different vertical scene in the Multiview window it does not change the vertical scene. It simply does nothing. Only changes the horizontal scenes.

Exeldro

@lion000 as the multiview is a part of OBS that plugins have no way to change, it is not something that can be changed without changes in OBS itself.

Is there any reason that this plugin isn't distributed as a ZIP file for those of us who want to use it in a portable installation or an installation apart from our main installation? I am prototyping something for an event but I don't want to disturb my main installation because I don't and likely won't stream in vertical format.

However, in the interim, I do have a separate machine I can do this work on.

Thanks.

--Katt. =^.^=