Aitum Vertical

Aitum Vertical 1.4.10

Aitum

Aitum updated Aitum Vertical with a new update entry:

Version 1.4.9

• Fix audio encoder issue when using Aitum Multistream
  • Only use Aitum Multistream advanced settings when Multistream is installed
  • Disable streaming output settings in Vertical Settings when Aitum Multistream is loaded (to make the user experience clearer)
  • Remove warning for appearance icon in the log file when opening Vertical settings
  • Update RU and ES translations
  • Add extra logging indicating use of Aitum Multistream advanced settings

Read the rest of this update entry...

heatherlaratv

I keep getting this error whenever i'm trying to go live with aitum vertical active and using it through my obs virtual camera:

obs_encoder_initialize_internal: encoder 'advanced_video_stream' has no media set

as soon as i turn the virtual camera off and no longer use this plugin, i get no error and i can go live. what do i need to do to fix this??

Yo BIG BIG Fan of this plugin...
My question is about the ability to pause the verticle version....
I have searched and cannot find any difinitive info about the ability to pause the recording...
any thoughts?

MinisterGold

Hello. My OBS version is 30.2.3 (64 bit). I've tried installing the Aitum vertical plugin with the installer and by just placing the files manually. It isn't making any changes to my OBS. Help please. Thanks.

B1G_51CK

Hi, unfortunately the exe version cannot be installed with my portable OBS version. Can I find the “data” and “obs-plugins” folder somewhere to be able to use this vertical plugin? Thank you very much

Hi, unfortunately the exe version cannot be installed with my portable OBS version. Can I find the “data” and “obs-plugins” folder somewhere to be able to use this vertical plugin? Thank you very much

You want the ZIP file, not the installer. It is not on the Atium main site, but on Aitum's git hub, notably here. You can thank me later. ;3

--Katt. =^.^=

B1G_51CK

You want the ZIP file, not the installer. It is not on the Atium main site, but on Aitum's git hub, notably here. You can thank me later. ;3

--Katt. =^.^=
of course i would love to thank you, but, unfortunately, the github page does not contain the required “obs-plugins”. And the “data” folder seems to contain the wrong files. Unfortunately, I don't know how I could install the thing from github. nevertheless, THANK YOU :-)

B1G_51CK

you (i) need these

Attachments

• data_plugins.png
    data_plugins.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 7
of course i would love to thank you, but, unfortunately, the github page does not contain the required “obs-plugins”. And the “data” folder seems to contain the wrong files. Unfortunately, I don't know how I could install the thing from github. nevertheless, THANK YOU :-)

The latest release is here. In future, if you get linked to someone's GitHub project page in the way I did originally, select the "Releases" link in the right-hand margin of the page I originally linked you to, then select whichever release (I usually recommend the latest, but at least you can downgrade if the need arises).

--Katt. =^.^=