Aitum Vertical

Aitum Vertical 1.4.10

Killk

How much does it load your computer if you stream Youtube Shorts and a regular stream at the same time?

space_daddy92

Every time I try and go live from the aitum plug in it closes my obs no matter where I try and send the stream. Am I doing something wrong?

SirBastian

Love this plugin! Extremely helpful for the streamer I mod for. Is it possible to us this to stream two vertical sources and one horizontal source?

xalo

Hello i can't download the plugin i already reinstall obs but is not working

other plugins can i adding

Screenshot 2024-06-19 173128.png

Aitum

Aitum updated Aitum Vertical with a new update entry:

Version 1.4.4

• Removed setting to have backtrack always on
  • Added start/stop backtrack button on Vertical dock (joined with existing backtrack button)
  • Added hybrid mp4 support (requires OBS 30.2)
  • Fixed crash after main output changed
  • Fixed bug when starting with disabled preview
  • Fixed bug when starting single vertical stream output before any other recording/stream output

Read the rest of this update entry...

jupiterjepsen

Hi since the 1.4.4 update, OBS won't actually start streaming for me now with the plugin installed. Any idea on a fix? Or if there's a resource I can download the 1.4.2 version from that was working absolutely fine?

jupiterjepsen

@jupiterjepsen we would like to know what might be causing the issue in order to fix it so any extra information like an OBS log file helps.
Older versions are available here: https://github.com/Aitum/obs-vertical-canvas/releases
I'll redownload the recent update and see if I can replicate the issue. Where would I look for the log file? But otherwise I'd go to start stream just fine, just streaming through my normal 16/9 scenes, but it wouldn't connect to twitch. Then when I go to stop streaming I'd have to close obs entirely for it to stop. I managed to get it working once doing a bandwidth test, but was unable to replicate it after.

jupiterjepsen

Testing with the various versions 1.4.0 works fine as it used to, but 1.4.5 and 1.4.2 both have the same issue with being able to actually connect to twitch.

Aitum

Aitum updated Aitum Vertical with a new update entry:

Version 1.4.7

• Add enable and disable backtrack hotkeys
  • Improve installer by not auto appending 'obs-studio' when selecting a directory
  • Fix for auto starting backtrack when main replay buffer starts
  • Fix crash when starting main stream
  • Prefix all vertical encode sessions so that debugging is easier in the future
  • Fix for issue when starting main stream
  • Fix for black vertical canvas preview on startup / when there were no vertical encoding sessions active
  • Fix for issue using...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ataridanke

Im looking how to save/export Aitum Vertical configuration (and scenes) from one computer instante to another (load/import)... is it possible?

gzusjankins

since the update i havent been able to save replays to my pc using aitum it just overwrites the last file i used to be able to save as many replays as i want in a day using aitum this is how i edited content is there something i messed up ?

phillymantis

i noticed we have the ability to update stream key and server with an index passed so that we can determine which one we are updating via websockets

but the same doesnt apply for starting a stream....right now theres only one start stream command and it just loops through for anything enabled

it would be cool to be able to pass index there as well for fine tuned control

phillymantis

Im looking to send a websocket to atium vertical that changes the stream key in the streaming settings automatically so i dont have to do it all the time

but i couldnt find a request in the registry that handles settings....any ideas?

also bumped into that video_t issue you reported to obs since 30.2

is there anything i can do in the meantime about that? something i can disable maybe?

djtomt

I have just added the Aitum Vertical plugin for OBS so I can stream horizontally and vertically at the same time. Currently I have my horizontal scenes MIDI mapped to an Akai MPK Mini keyboard using OBS MIDI-MG. Everything works flawlessly.

I want to mirror exactly my horizontal scenes and transitions in my vertical stream. Linking the horizontal and vertical scenes in OBS allows me to switch scenes using my current MIDI bindings (set up for horizontal scenes). The only thing I can't figure out is how to do the same for my transitions (Fade, move, etc). Right now, the horizontal and vertical transitions are separate and I am unsure of how to link them together. End result: I should be able to control both orientations simultaneously.

Please advise. Thanks.