Resource icon

Advanced Scene Switcher 1.25.3

MrGhost

Very interesting I have been sending large midi messages via Streamdeck, and now I will be changing scenes with MIDI pad presses.

Yesterday I made 9 new Macros, unfortunately, they seemed to get messed up around 6. Now I can't get 4 and 5 to work the way they did when I first made them, even if I turn off 6 - 10 by unchecking the box. Anyone know how to reset them? Do they may be have a "cache clear" or something?

Is there a xml for Forearm? When I move my forearm into range of the video source I would like to have the recognition of this body part. I see upper body, lower body, eye, face...no forearm. How do I make a xml for forearm r and forearm l.

My scene 4 and scene 5 were l and r sides of the keyboard, Should I take a new screenshot? I spent about 8 hours yesterday and they didn't work after the very inception of the 9 macros.

Warmuptill

Exacto, ahí es donde marcaste.
no me muestra mi rodecaster pro 2 y trato de reconectarme y no pasa nada y lo pongo en modo escuchar y tampoco pasa nada. sin embargo en el obs midi setup plugin lo reconoce sin problemas. pero como te decía me encantaría poder hacerlo directamente desde aquí. gracias por tu tiempo. Te lo agradezco . I attach the obs log
Unfortunately I think your attachment got lost or I am not able to find it.

Yesterday I made 9 new Macros, unfortunately, they seemed to get messed up around 6. Now I can't get 4 and 5 to work the way they did when I first made them, even if I turn off 6 - 10 by unchecking the box. Anyone know how to reset them? Do they may be have a "cache clear" or something?
Can you provide more details on what you have set up exactly?
Preferably export your current plugin settings to a file (General tab) and share it here.
Alternatively share screenshots of the macros.

It would also be great if you can provide a log file where the issue happened.
If that is feasible for you, please enable verbose logging on the General tab and provide a timestamp when the problem happened.

Verbose.PNG

Is there a xml for Forearm? When I move my forearm into range of the video source I would like to have the recognition of this body part. I see upper body, lower body, eye, face...no forearm. How do I make a xml for forearm r and forearm l.
Unfortunately only I am not aware of any pretrained models for detection of forearms.
I am only aware of the following:
You would either have to train your own model (which is likely too much work) or try to use pattern matching instead.

My scene 4 and scene 5 were l and r sides of the keyboard, Should I take a new screenshot? I spent about 8 hours yesterday and they didn't work after the very inception of the 9 macros.
I am not sure I fully understand what you mean here.
Is this referring to the object detection or the MIDI topic?

MrGhost

Unfortunately I think your attachment got lost or I am not able to find it.

I am not sure I fully understand what you mean here.
Is this referring to the object detection or the MIDI topic?
Ah, it seems in copying the l side of the keyboard's macro, I forgot to switch the scene switcher portion below to the r side's scene. It took a minute or two today but I found it.

I had pretty good luck with this today, and pretty sure all 10 macros popped constantly over a 2 hour live stream. Of course a few are only used for very limited directional camera sources so they may not be visible popping so to speak, but many of the other scenes can be seen flashing sometimes too quickly. This was my first attempt at a live recording with these and I think it went fairly well. Is there any place where such videos are welcome? I posted my music recording online but I don't know how this forum is about links.
Though I didn't do the log, & there are probably improvements I can make. I was pretty happy with the results.

Bairespm

Exacto, ahí es donde marcaste.
no me muestra mi rodecaster pro 2 y trato de reconectarme y no pasa nada y lo pongo en modo escuchar y tampoco pasa nada. sin embargo en el obs midi setup plugin lo reconoce sin problemas. pero como te decía me encantaría poder hacerlo directamente desde aquí. gracias por tu tiempo. Te lo agradezco . I attach the obs log
sorry now attach file

Attachments

• 2023-05-21 21-47-14.rar
    310.5 KB · Views: 7

alexanderrk

Hi Again,

I'm wondering if i'm missing something, but is it possible to use a wildcard with a date?
I'm trying to trigger a macro to at a certain time every hour. Something like "**:20:00".
I swear i saw it before but i can't find it now . It doesn't let me enter anything that's not a number.

1684871601839.png

Thanks!

Warmuptill

Ah, it seems in copying the l side of the keyboard's macro, I forgot to switch the scene switcher portion below to the r side's scene. It took a minute or two today but I found it.

I had pretty good luck with this today, and pretty sure all 10 macros popped constantly over a 2 hour live stream. Of course a few are only used for very limited directional camera sources so they may not be visible popping so to speak, but many of the other scenes can be seen flashing sometimes too quickly. This was my first attempt at a live recording with these and I think it went fairly well. Is there any place where such videos are welcome? I posted my music recording online but I don't know how this forum is about links.
Though I didn't do the log, & there are probably improvements I can make. I was pretty happy with the results.
Glad to hear that you got it to work.
Feel free to send me the link in a direct message and I will have a look.

sorry now attach file
Thanks!
Both the advanced scene switcher and obs-midi-mg seem to agree that no MIDI input devices are connected.
Maybe they are somehow conflicting with one another.
Can you try removing one of the two plugins an check if the device can be interacted with again?
(But please be sure to back up your settings before hand!)

Hi Again,

I'm wondering if i'm missing something, but is it possible to use a wildcard with a date?
I'm trying to trigger a macro to at a certain time every hour. Something like "**:20:00".
I swear i saw it before but i can't find it now . It doesn't let me enter anything that's not a number.

View attachment 94419

Thanks!
Yes that is indeed possible.
Click the "Show advanced settings" button and select "Pattern".
To follow your example it would look similar to this:

DatePattern.PNG

Hope that helps!

AaronD

Not sure if this is a plugin bug or an OBS bug, but:
Screenshot_20230524_122626.png

This is two monitors. OBS is supposed to be on the right one, with that arrangement of docks, but it also copies some of the Macro docks to the left monitor. The copies highlight their buttons when I hover over the main ones, and vice-versa, and when I close either one, the other goes away too.

The first macro dock doesn't do this, and sometimes the second is okay, but it seems like all the rest do.

Warmuptill

Not sure if this is a plugin bug or an OBS bug, but:
View attachment 94436
This is two monitors. OBS is supposed to be on the right one, with that arrangement of docks, but it also copies some of the Macro docks to the left monitor. The copies highlight their buttons when I hover over the main ones, and vice-versa, and when I close either one, the other goes away too.

The first macro dock doesn't do this, and sometimes the second is okay, but it seems like all the rest do.
That is likely a bug in the plugin.
I will try to look into it.
Thanks for reporting the problem! :)

Aflex92

Hello Guys i have a Question.
I try to make my Overlay toggling on and off after a exact amount of Minutes but i dont get it to work?
I tried so many things and settings but nothing of that works.
My Overlay is a Browser Source maybe someone can help me :)
Thank you.

AaronD

I try to make my Overlay toggling on and off after a exact amount of Minutes but i dont get it to work?
Thank you.
What part doesn't work? The timing? The toggle? What have you tried?

Warmuptill

Thank you.
There are various ways of achieving this, but I assume something like this should do the trick:

Overlay.PNG

The example shows the "Overlay Source" for 5 seconds every 3 minutes.
Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Aflex92

Alright i Set it up like you Send me but he does it Ones correctly and then the 3 Minute Timer runs and when he reached 0 he doesnt show the Overlay and starts the 3 Minute Timer again.

Bairespm

Hola, traté de encontrar alguna función para activar o desactivar las fuentes del complemento keyer de flujo descendente, pero no puedo. A diferencia de las teclas de acceso rápido que quiero mostrar u ocultar, esto es vital para poder usar las superposiciones, ¿podría ayudarme? Thanks

Aflex92

Alright forget it. I got it now. It was just the Version of OBS i used was outdated. Thank you very mucxh for the Help <3

Bairespm

Hi @Warmuptill
, I would like to know if there is a macro that allows me to detect if a webcam is sending video (is it on or off). I want to create a macro that, if the camera is off or does not send video, changes the scene. Is there such a possibility in advance scene switcher? thank you

Bairespm

Hola, traté de encontrar alguna función para activar o desactivar las fuentes del complemento keyer de flujo descendente, pero no puedo. A diferencia de las teclas de acceso rápido que quiero mostrar u ocultar, esto es vital para poder usar las superposiciones, ¿podría ayudarme? Thanks
edit

Hi, Is there any macro to enable or disable downstream keyer plugin fonts. I managed to do it with hotkeys but it doesn't work for me because it doesn't detect if it's on or off when activated, this is vital to be able to use the overlays,
As a reference I show you an image of obs-midi-mg that does have that function. but it doesn't work for me because I don't want to use it with midi keys in this case.
@Warmuptill Could you help me?
thanks

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-05-26 112613.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-05-26 112613.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 16

mandoplan

hey everyone, I posted in Mac Support and it was recommended that I post here too.

I've got an older Mac Tower that can't upgrade past OS High Sierra and I've been able to get OBS 27.2.4 to work on the machine, is there a version of Advanced Scene Switcher that will work with that version of OBS? I tried to figure it out but haven't been able to get anything to work. Latest log is here: https://obsproject.com/logs/esOr3YO0WzUPGR9M

Warmuptill

hey everyone, I posted in Mac Support and it was recommended that I post here too.

I've got an older Mac Tower that can't upgrade past OS High Sierra and I've been able to get OBS 27.2.4 to work on the machine, is there a version of Advanced Scene Switcher that will work with that version of OBS? I tried to figure it out but haven't been able to get anything to work. Latest log is here: https://obsproject.com/logs/esOr3YO0WzUPGR9M
This is the last release compatible with OBS 27:

Hi @Warmuptill
, I would like to know if there is a macro that allows me to detect if a webcam is sending video (is it on or off). I want to create a macro that, if the camera is off or does not send video, changes the scene. Is there such a possibility in advance scene switcher? thank you
What happens if the camera is "off"?
Which source type are you using?
Does it show a black image / does the image freeze?
If so you might be able to use the pattern matching functionality of the video condition to detect that state.

edit

Hi, Is there any macro to enable or disable downstream keyer plugin fonts. I managed to do it with hotkeys but it doesn't work for me because it doesn't detect if it's on or off when activated, this is vital to be able to use the overlays,
As a reference I show you an image of obs-midi-mg that does have that function. but it doesn't work for me because I don't want to use it with midi keys in this case.
@Warmuptill Could you help me?
thanks
I am unfortunately not really familiar with the downstream keyer plugin or the obs-midi-mg plugin.
The advanced scene switcher also supports the action to send hotkeys signals to OBS, but I understand you don't want to use this right?

Hotkey.PNG

Maybe you can utilize the "Source" condition's "is showing" check to determine if a source which is part of the downstream keyer is currently visible?

Source.PNG

I hope that helps somehow!