Resource icon

Advanced Scene Switcher 1.25.3

AaronD

I think as long as the thresshold can be changed, the colorspace of the user should not be so much of a problem, as he can change the thresshold according if it triggers the match or not, while debugging (match is blinking green in the rules page).
It's not a single threshold. See the end of my previous post...

qwe1154323937

1.22.0 Added MIDI, but I don't have such a device (external sound effect device?)
So I can only translate through a literal understanding, if I meet someone who has such a device, I will translate this aspect and re-translate it later.
The uploaded file is the translated Chinese file, please add it in the current version or the next version, thanks.

Attachments

• 1.22.0 Chinese - zh-CN.rar
    17.9 KB · Views: 9

OP3

I've got an issue where the action on my macro is not always executing and I can't seem to pin down exactly what causes it. Roughly every other time the script in the action portion of the macro is run (I have a blank file created in the script for debugging, so the script surely is not the issue). Hoping someone can tell me am an idiot and shouldn't have xyz in the macro.
Thank you!
1684517760932.png

OP3

I've got an issue where the action on my macro is not always executing and I can't seem to pin down exactly what causes it. Roughly every other time the script in the action portion of the macro is run (I have a blank file created in the script for debugging, so the script surely is not the issue). Hoping someone can tell me am an idiot and shouldn't have xyz in the macro.
Thank you!
View attachment 94264
And when the script isn't run I have checked to see if the highlighting occurs for the action and I does not. Only the conditional part of the macro on the top highlights.

Warmuptill

And when the script isn't run I have checked to see if the highlighting occurs for the action and I does not. Only the conditional part of the macro on the top highlights.
In the screenshot you shared above it can be seen that the action is not executed as "Perform actions only on condition change" is highlighted in yellow.
Unfortunately without more information I cannot really say more.
I would need a log with verbose logging enabled and timestamp when you would have expected the script to be run.

OP3

In the screenshot you shared above it can be seen that the action is not executed as "Perform actions only on condition change" is highlighted in yellow.
Unfortunately without more information I cannot really say more.
I would need a log with verbose logging enabled and timestamp when you would have expected the script to be run.
Adv. Scene Switcher provides logging data?

Warmuptill

Adv. Scene Switcher provides logging data?
The plugin writes into the OBS log.
You can find those files under Help > Log Files.

But as mentioned above for the log file to be useful for the analysis of this topic verbose logging would have to be enabled first by ticking the corresponding check box on the General tab of the plugin.

Warmuptill

Plugin version 1.22.0 doesn't save changes in scene switching priority after restart OBS Studio 29.0.2 and 29.1.1.
Sorry about that and thanks for reporting the issue!

A build with a fix should be available here in a few minutes:
(Note that you have to be logged into GitHub to be able to download it - let me know if that should be a problem)

Seamas73

Sorry about that and thanks for reporting the issue!

A build with a fix should be available here in a few minutes:
(Note that you have to be logged into GitHub to be able to download it - let me know if that should be a problem)
There is no windows build

Warmuptill

2. I see no color matching, only pattern. Now I could make a green pattern image, but isnt it easier to compute just checking for color ?
A build with the option to check how similar the input image is to a given color value will be available here in a few minutes:
(You will have to be logged into GitHub to be able to download it)

First you will have to select the color value you want to match (1).
Next you can adjust how similar a color can be to the given input color to still count as a match at (2).
Finally you can adjust how much of the given input image must contain the given color for the condition to evaluate to true at (3).

ColorExample.PNG

Let me know if this works for you / does what you expected.

Bygrilinho

Hello again! Not sure if this has been asked before, but is it possible to add a control for the "Go live" state when using the YouTube integration (when auto-start is off)?

Warmuptill

Hello again! Not sure if this has been asked before, but is it possible to add a control for the "Go live" state when using the YouTube integration (when auto-start is off)?
Are you referring to the topic mentioned in this GitHub issue?

If so I unfortunately did not really have the chance to look into this.

Bairespm

Hola muchas gracias por lo que haces... te cuento que no funciona midi. No me reconoce a la rodecaster pro 2 sin embargo el plugin midimg si lo hace.. pero me gustaría usarlo desde advance scene switcher así tengo todo en una sola app pero no me la reconoce . Podrías ayudarme?

Warmuptill

Hola muchas gracias por lo que haces... te cuento que no funciona midi. No me reconoce a la rodecaster pro 2 sin embargo el plugin midimg si lo hace.. pero me gustaría usarlo desde advance scene switcher así tengo todo en una sola app pero no me la reconoce . Podrías ayudarme?
Are you trying to use the MIDI condition or MIDI action?
I assume the problem is that the device does not show up here, right?

Midi.PNG

If so can you please share an OBS log?
This might give an indication what is going wrong.

Or am I misunderstanding your issue?

Bairespm

¿Está intentando utilizar la condición MIDI o la acción MIDI?
Supongo que el problema es que el dispositivo no aparece aquí , ¿verdad?

View attachment 94352

Si es así, ¿puede compartir un registro de OBS?
Esto podría dar una indicación de lo que está yendo mal.

¿O estoy malinterpretando tu problema?
Exacto, ahí es donde marcaste.
no me muestra mi rodecaster pro 2 y trato de reconectarme y no pasa nada y lo pongo en modo escuchar y tampoco pasa nada. sin embargo en el obs midi setup plugin lo reconoce sin problemas. pero como te decía me encantaría poder hacerlo directamente desde aquí. gracias por tu tiempo. Te lo agradezco . I attach the obs log