Resource icon

Advanced Scene Switcher 1.25.5

Bairespm

@Warmuptill
Well now everything works but I'm trying and I can't, how do I validate if my TOGGLE macro is true? , in the macro add the condition IF filter is enabled, but that creates a loop. In other words I want to use the blinking in the Toggle macro only when it is set to Enable filter status

1686773122885.png

phillymantis

Is there any chance we can change scenes in the “Vertical dock”…..I love the vertical obs plugin but its kinda incompatible with scene switcher right now

Spookopheles

The ability to change Blending Modes and Interlace settings would be nice. The capture plugin i use uses the card's api and actually changes dimensions when the resolution changes, so the scene switcher would be able to detect a change to 480 and change the interlace setting to on, and then off otherwise. For example, for footage of games that swap between 240p and 480i. I understand of course that very few people would probably need such a thing though.

mishakim

A build with the option to check how similar the input image is to a given color value will be available here in a few minutes:
(You will have to be logged into GitHub to be able to download it)

First you will have to select the color value you want to match (1).
Next you can adjust how similar a color can be to the given input color to still count as a match at (2).
Finally you can adjust how much of the given input image must contain the given color for the condition to evaluate to true at (3).

View attachment 94284

Let me know if this works for you / does what you expected.
Finally got a chance to test this, seems to work for me, which should really help my workflow with switching scenes to match Keynote slides. I had some trouble picking enough colors that were distinguishable from each other, but I think some of that was user error, and it's all working now.

Warmuptill

The ability to change Blending Modes and Interlace settings would be nice.
Sorry I am not really familiar with this settings.
Is this something is specific to a given source or a general OBS setting?
Where can this setting be found?

Once I know this I can try to look into adding an option to change it.

Is there any chance we can change scenes in the “Vertical dock”…..I love the vertical obs plugin but its kinda incompatible with scene switcher right now
The plugin seems to support websocket vendor requests to switch scenes.
I will try to look into supporting these.

A general note:
I won't have access to the internet the next couple of weeks.
So please forgive me if I don't respond in a timely manner.

Spookopheles

Sorry I am not really familiar with this settings.
Is this something is specific to a given source or a general OBS setting?
Where can this setting be found?

Once I know this I can try to look into adding an option to change it.

The plugin seems to support websocket vendor requests to switch scenes.
I will try to look into supporting these.

A general note:
I won't have access to the internet the next couple of weeks.
So please forgive me if I don't respond in a timely manner.
These settings are in the right click menu of sources. Deinterlace settings only appear on capture card sources. Im using obs 2.8 still.

Attachments

• ex.png
    ex.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 21

MedvedoFed

Greetings, everyone! I have a question on an updated version of the plugin. What I want is when a media source is ended Scene Switcher switches to another scene. What a macro should be designed like?
There's also another task I have to operate. I created two macros which control whether a mic is on/off. It is on when certain scenes are selected and it's off in the opposite case. I want to add an option to mute/unmute the mic using a hotkey in scenes where the mic is turned off. How to do it?
Thanks!

AaronD

Is there a way to turn off the cameras when I'm not using them because, for example, I'm setting obs, with a button on a dock?
Turn off? That can mean anything.

If you mean hide their sources or switch scenes away from them, that's trivial in Adv. SS.

If you mean "shut down the camera's internal controller", then that's a question of how to talk to that internal controller in the first place. Relay or transistor across the power button, perhaps? Controlled from a USB -> GPIO adapter, or a 25-pin parallel port if your machine still has one of those?

AaronD

when a media source is ended Scene Switcher switches to another scene. What a macro should be designed like?
1687319435074.png

I like to use the "playing and about to end" logic instead of "ended", because it leaves just enough time for a smooth transition. For the smooth transition to happen, the transition must be started *before* the media is actually ended, and that's exactly what the condition shown here does.

As shown here, it'll match any media at all. I like it this way because I only ever have one thing playing anyway, and that's a full-screen video. If you have a lot of things playing, or if different ones need to go to different scenes, then you'll need to specify which thing to look at and have a separate copy for each difference.

I want to add an option to mute/unmute the mic using a hotkey in scenes where the mic is turned off. How to do it?
1687319894070.png

Or if you insist on using Adv. SS:
1687319781418.png

1687319840664.png

Paul74

Hi all. Does anyone have any experience on setup an integration with conferencing systems like Shure SW 6000? It would be nice to set scene switching based on what conferecing microphone is active in the hall...

Bairespm

Turn off? That can mean anything.

If you mean hide their sources or switch scenes away from them, that's trivial in Adv. SS.

If you mean "shut down the camera's internal controller", then that's a question of how to talk to that internal controller in the first place. Relay or transistor across the power button, perhaps? Controlled from a USB -> GPIO adapter, or a 25-pin parallel port if your machine still has one of those?
Yes turn off

when you start to configure the obs for hours, to change overlays or create new macros, do tests, etc etc. By having obs open and the cameras linked to a scene, they remain on for hours unnecessarily. Or I'll give you another example... I start the stream 1 hour before, just putting videos or music or previews of the stream, the cameras are on for an hour unnecessarily. and deconfiguring them from the scene seems totally wrong to me.

There must be something so that you can with Advance Scene Switcher create a button to turn them all off with one click and then turn them back on.

Bairespm

here is an option that can be enabled but can you make a dock button that disables all or shows all webcams?

Obviously, in the live stream, this option cannot be enabled when you constantly change cameras since it would cut it off for seconds and we would constantly be turning the cameras on and off, I don't know how good that could be.

1687354574844.png

Bairespm

here is an option that can be enabled but can you make a dock button that disables all or shows all webcams?

Obviously, in the live stream, this option cannot be enabled when you constantly change cameras since it would cut it off for seconds and we would constantly be turning the cameras on and off, I don't know how good that could be.

View attachment 95216
look at this link

AaronD

look at this link

Looks like that's your solution. Adv. SS *can* change scene collections, but be aware that its settings are also stored in there, so you're also changing to a different instance of Adv. SS when you do that. If you set up your return macro and then switch, you won't have it.
1687367881653.png

AaronD

Hi all. Does anyone have any experience on setup an integration with conferencing systems like Shure SW 6000? It would be nice to set scene switching based on what conferecing microphone is active in the hall...
Their homepage doesn't help much. What is it really, what does it do, and how does it do that?

If you can access each individual mic by itself, regardless of what the software is doing with it, then you might use the Audio condition to respond to the volume level of each one.

If you want to respond to the settings of the app itself, I don't think that's possible unless the app provides some sort of software hook that you can take advantage of. The Video condition *might* be able to interpret a checkbox, but that would be pretty brittle as I imagine it.

Bairespm

Parece que esa es tu solución. Adv. SS *puede* cambiar las colecciones de escenas, pero tenga en cuenta que su configuración también se almacena allí, por lo que también está cambiando a una instancia diferente de Adv. SS cuando haces eso. Si configura su macro de devolución y luego cambia, no la tendrá.
[ADJUNTAR=completo]95221[/ADJUNTAR]
no no, prefiero no hacerlo así, tengo una colección en la que trabajo continuamente, así que cambiarla puede romper algo. Entonces, me preguntaba si hay alguna forma en que adv ss me permita crear un botón de gancho para él.

Solo pongo ese enlace como referencia de lo que estoy tratando de hacer para que me entiendan mejor ya que mi ingles no es muy bueno. y con el paso de los años nadie lo resuelve. Me imagino que Adv SS podría hacerlo... ya que es, con mucho, el mejor complemento creado para el software de transmisión.

Paul74

Their homepage doesn't help much. What is it really, what does it do, and how does it do that?

If you can access each individual mic by itself, regardless of what the software is doing with it, then you might use the Audio condition to respond to the volume level of each one.

If you want to respond to the settings of the app itself, I don't think that's possible unless the app provides some sort of software hook that you can take advantage of. The Video condition *might* be able to interpret a checkbox, but that would be pretty brittle as I imagine it.
thank you AaronD. The microphones works via IP network and are connected to a central server, so I can't connect directly to microphones. But I see that it delivers "live data" via a web service, so I imagine it can send the code of the active microphone in real time. I see that this plugin can connect to a web socket but only to an external obs instance, right? Can't it connect to a generic web service?
Other way would be to interpret the red ring light of the active microphone in the video source, but I suspect it woulnd't work flawlessly.