Rumdel

Guys, hello.
I have a question: In which Windows directory is the "advanced scene switcher" plugin configuration file located?
Thanks for the help!

AaronD

Rumdel

Aaron, hello!
Thanks for the answer!
The instructions state:

"3. Configure the settings.txt file contained located in the obs-studio\data\obs-plugins\SceneSwitcher folder of your OBS Studio..."

but there is not a single txt file in the "obs-studio\data\obs-plugins\" directory.

Warmuptill

I think was AaronD was trying to tell you is to ask the question in the plugin's forum thread, as you are much more likely to get a reply there.
But to answer your question:

The settings of the advanced scene switcher plugin are stored as part of the scene collection.
So if you are using a standard (non-portable) installation of OBS the data should be in this directory:
C:\Users\<your user name here>\AppData\Roaming\obs-studio\basic\scenes

Rumdel

I think was AaronD was trying to tell you is to ask the question in the plugin's forum thread, as you are much more likely to get a reply there.
But to answer your question:

The settings of the advanced scene switcher plugin are stored as part of the scene collection.
So if you are using a standard (non-portable) installation of OBS the data should be in this directory:
C:\Users\<your user name here>\AppData\Roaming\obs-studio\basic\scenes
I apologize for not answering right away.
Thanks for the answer. Later I’ll go to this directory and look for the settings