1 MONITOR AND SEE FOLLOWERS AND DONATIONS on the screen!!!(solved partially)

peace of white

Hi , i was searching for a tool or some thing to add to OBS to see followers and donation in my screen that i was using to play and stream from it ( 1monitor )i couldnt find any thing that i can use but i searched soo much,i finally find a way to see all widgets on my monitor from one link thanks to streamlabs that merged widget to 1 link.

And i love to share it
The way i was using is from another program(not OBS not streamlabs) that add widget link and (one of these three options : 1/ HUD only or 2/video or 3/ HUD +video) to the method you want output appears.

Explain: take link from streamlabs then add it to the program then
choose 1(HUD only) if you want the widget appear on your screen only,(it will not appear on streaming video that any one watching can see it)!
choose 2(video) if you want the widget to appear only on the streaming video (you cant see it on your screen unless you open browser...).
choose 3(HUD +video) if you want to see widget on your screen and streaming video.

ok it is worked for me 100%
but here is the problem i cant add the viewers widget, it has a different link and i have only one monitor ( i am not going to buy another one not for 300days ), the program i was using let you add only one link with the 3 options above and the other links you would add is for streaming video only!!,, so what i should do ?!!
why there is not option in OBS called (( advanced source properties))like (advance audio properties that already there))! that let you choose if you want your source to appear on (monitor only )or (monitor and output) or (output only),,,, yes it is a request for a tool or add some options like advance audio properties.!!!
thx.