spectralizer

spectralizer v1.3.4

The best. I have been using for months.
I like the new line option. New problem though: when selecting custom line thickness and then clicking on the input box to adjust the line thickness, obs will immediately hang. If you adjust the line thickness by using the up/down arrow indicators to the left of the input box it doesn't hang and works fine...
thanks for the most recent update! i thought the filters issues was just me
Great Plugin!

---> FOR PEOPLE HAVING PROBLEMS, LOOK FOR "audio visualizer" SOURCE, NOT "spectralizer" <---

I was confused for a long time about why is wasn't showing up, but i just didn't know what I was looking for. Works amazingly well once you find it!

10/10
The installation process was a little bit tedious to understand, but if you follow the installation steps its not difficult to install it and set it up.

Works as expected.

Thank you for your great work! :)
Classic tool , been using it for a while , a flawless tool.
Works great, looks awesome. Im loving it!
Got it installed and it shows up as a source. Wish there was a mode for it being as a circle instead of a line.
Very easy to set up and very compatible with other filter such as , 3d transformation, stream effects etc.

No cpu hogging.
great, any other critic would be just superficial ones like
the stereo mode could have different settings if desired ,
i would love to make the right channel more transparent then the left channel on top, or it had opacity option as well.

Very good.
https://bh12eq.am.files.1drv.com/y4mQ6uCQEpkXcChrs2zEQy4TUjwDzU2TNaPjIdMxJ_-KGjxINY2HFLIc7S52X1yIo5fLsZ7Wt61jpXLE0Zm6MO81rgzdL1RpAKCVIMvwOwKEBVHxxdl_koUrwy5dvFjsORkWe5CZt3C2xKSRDZdO9q5kkkGRSz9etRTvliTDwB_gDsmZaoj_ho8oo6ZjUxuJBeyGM-Le0A_yVHKZphcG73vyA?width=852&height=491&cropmode=none
univrsal
univrsal
Opacity is achieved via the color correction filter
Really good Visualizer, I would love to have the option added to set the frequency range however, would make this a 10/10 plugin
Works as intended! Only problem is that you can't flip the spectralizer. not vertical and not horizontal. and there Ain't much options to customize your spectralizer, would've been cool if there were more options to change your look of the bar to a line or to a Wave. other than that this plugin is great!
univrsal
univrsal
You can flip any source in obs you can even rotate them, there's no need for a separate option
Excellent plugin. However it will not work with asio sources that are less than 512 samples. OBS sees the sources just fine as indicated in the audio meter levels. But spectralizer will be silent. If I adjust the sample size to 512 samples, spectralizer will instantly spring to life...
Like others have been saying recently, it straight up doesn't show up as a source option. I've made multiple attempts at installing it, even on a clean install, and no such luck. It doesn't show up in the source options after following the exact installation directions.
Is there a tutorial how to install to a Mac? I can't seem to make it work. :(
cant get audio to actually work. it was hell installing the plugin, but i finally figured it out. i inserted the plugin, and it actually loaded, but it wont sync with any of the audio, it does nothing for me. just sits there with nothing happening. i wont give a bad review though, since ive seen lots of cool things done with this plugin, if i could get some help on it though, that would be great!
univrsal
univrsal
I'll need a log file to help you
It doesn't show up as source in my obs studio even though I dowloaded it.

I put the extracted folder in the plugin folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio\obs-plugins\64bit) Did I do anything wrong? I am using OBS 21.1.0
univrsal
univrsal
If you carefully read the resource page it says that you need at least obs 24.0.0, your version is almost two years out of date
Followed instructions - installed fftw over brew etc. made a folder and put in bin and data -but I'm still not seeing Spectralizer in OBS sources. Does it work with Mac os !0.12.1? or do I need to update my OS?really hope i can get this working - being wanting it for a long time and so excited its now available for Mac!
univrsal
univrsal
I need the obs log, otherwise I can't help you. I also don't know if it works with 10.12 as I only have 10.15 and only have tested it with Catalina
I would really like a way to limit a range of volume for the visualizer to work with, such as a certain number of decibels.
I'm having trouble using the spectralizer as a dock item, since I don't want the spectrum view to appear in the video. I'm in the middle of archiving VHS tapes, so would it be possible to use spectralizer as a dock item next to the preview video?
I just downloaded the plugin and i was about to use it but it doesn't appear in obs 25.0.1 ,i don't know why i followed the instructions
univrsal
univrsal
Did you download the actual plugin or just the source code?
I would give it 5 stars, but every time I dl Spectralizer My obs crashes on start, Once I remove the plugin it my obs works fine. Idk why its crashing my obs. Once that problem gets resolved Rating would be higher for me.
univrsal
univrsal
Open an issue on github