Source Record

Source Record 0.3.2

The plugin is really awesome. But I have some issues. I try to use the "NVIDIA NVENC H.264 (new)" and is not separating the sources, but if I use the odder ones it works.
Really a time saver plugin ❤ had a slight issue at first when I was using the Nvidia Nvenc (New), watched some videos found out that this encoder doesn't support different sources recording at the moment, hopefully, will be in the future.

Currently having another issue the audio seems very choppy and glitchy, and sometimes it crashes the OBS.

specs:
Ryzen 7 3700x
1660Ti
Exeldro
Exeldro
Please provide crash log files for me to be able to fix the crashes. Can you try if using an audio track makes the audio better?
Great plugin! However something that I would really love to see in this plugin is if the replay buffer could be extended to go past 100 seconds because the matches I have that I want to record individually last about 4-5 minutes.
This new update fixed the audio issue and I'm finally able to record separate audio tracks for each source.
Great plugin I noticed I am having issues as well when I try to use track 2 - 6 where it doesn't record at all. So I'm just using track 1 for now. Other than that I can stream and record selected scenes its great!!
Exeldro
Exeldro
Can you try if version 0.2.3 fixes the audio track issue for you?
I fee like in my last rating i didn't leave enough information. Basically i can only record Audio tracks "None" and "Track 1". If I try to record Track 2 - 6 the recording never starts.

This makes it difficult to record multiple sources without audio getting mixed into other recordings
Exeldro
Exeldro
Have you used the "Different Audio" -> "Audio Track" option? Can you provide me an OBS log file where you are trying to record track 2 - 6 ?
Love the plugin, my only gripe with it us having to rebind the hotkey to save replay buffer every session, hopefully that can be addressed in a future update.
I know the plugin is not yet at the level that everyone wished (I have reported on the forum a list of issues I found myself), however rating it 5* just for the effort so far and for this being one of the plugins that a lot of streamers / content creators are dying for. Keep up the good work and would be good to knwo what all of us can do to help on top of donating. Example, why OBS itself isn't working directly with you to transform this into a native option?
Thanks! :)
Cool plugin however it still needs work with stability as I ran into frequent crashes when recording with an audio source and when it does record, the audio is really choppy. I would love to use this but I also want to wait for this to be further developed.
Keep up the good work Exeldro! I love your work and look forward to what comes next! :)
THIS is what people have been requesting for AGES! Source Record lets you record a ISO or cleanfeed of your gameplay, webcam, whatever (and multiple at the same time) and even keep it in sync with your full stream!
very easy to use and helpful!
Amazing plugin! It saved me quite a lot of time
Keep up the good work!
The Source Record plugin is really awesome. It allows us to record individual scenes or sources.

Exeldro now even added an awesome new feature in Source Record 0.2.0 for us: the ability to locally record and/or remotely stream (via e.g. RTMP) the scenes/sources it is applied to. This opens a completely new world of possibilities where, for instance, presenters of a Zoom/Teams/Jitsi-based online event can be given an OBS Studio "portable" distribution (with Source Record included and pre-configured for them) which allows them to pass-through their webcam (via the OBS Virtual Camera) and AT THE SAME TIME either locally record theirself or be remotely recorded (by the event director). This way they can participate in real-time and in mid-quality, but their camera and screen shares can be still recorded in high quality!
Wonderful, phenomenal, splendid ...what a plugin...
I do lives with more than one camera, and one of the difficulties was saving the images from all cameras which made me record on camera cards. Now everything is easier, with only my regie I control all recordings from all cameras... Exeldro, congratulations.
As many are onto NDI and many know the evil word "encode" which drains resources, I've found the most efficient is recording in "native NDI" so zero encoding is done. Thus far I've only seen vMix do this. Sorry with my i7-8700K, 32Gb, nVidia 8Gb, SSD & nvme, I had several obs crashes and often pixelated recordings, this was four NDI streams of 4k, none of my task manager resources went past 82% except when using GPU for encoding, it hits 99% easily
This is perfect!!!
Perfect to recorder live interview to edit later!!

------
PT-BR
Esse plugin é perfeito!!!
Muito útil para gravar transmissões de entrevistas ao vivo, ou até mesmo shows e casamentos e poder editar depois para corrigir alguma falha ou fazer melhores momentos!!
AWESOMENESS!!
I love that you made it good job<3. But i tried it and i only have one pc with a Ryzen 7 3700x and i have to use x264 problem is i would have to have both recordings on at least super fast otherwise my cpu is at 100% idk if you can make it so it doesnt use as much cpu and still has good quality I'll try to help as much as possible (cant donate a cofee though cant do online stuff)
You are the OBS master. I loved this.
I can see this being perfect for what I need, only it doesn't quite work yet as it records the same as my main output for some reason when I apply this filter to a Scene rather than a Source.