I feel the need to again say how incredibly useful this plugin is -- of all the plugins for OBS this is one of the most magical and game changing. And I wanted to also thank exeldro for the new websock commands that let us change the keyer scene -- i'm finding that very useful. thank you again.
Thanks Exceldro for another useful plugin.
Is there a way to use this to show my mouse cursor over what obs is streaming?
Great tool. Missing one thing ... I would love for the ability for a transition for going out. I can fade in, but it just cuts out, I would like to configure that.
A must-have !
However, I have a suggestion : can you add a "multiple selection" by SHIFT+Clicking on items, so we can activate severals of them in the same tab ? Also, please remove the click on the background that makes a deselection of the items, it's very disturbing (I like to click on backgrounds to "neutralize" my mouse selection, but here, it unselect items ; we could just rely on the "pause" button to unselect items).
Excellent plugin! Only thing is that I use stingers between my scenes. I use this for Twitch Polls to make them visible in all my scenes. But when I change scenes I don't want the Twitch poll to be visible in my Stinger animation. So I have to manually turn it off, switch scene and turn it back on. I wish that this would be automatically be done, or that stingers are layered above the Downstream Keyer.