Exeldro a question when I update the downstream keyer plugin the panel will not be removed
Love it mate
Eliminates the pain of adding lower-thirds, watermarks, logos and branding to all your scenes.
It's a DSK for OBS. As with Exeldro, it's just quality. It works. It does what you expect it to.
Thank's Exeldro for another so usefull plugin. I hope you are ok. In my installation, not working with virtual camera; I will continue trying (sorry for my English)
This has become one of my favorite plugins. Two things I wish I could do but i'm not sure they are possible. I wish I didn't have to create scenes for every key I want to use. Maybe save all of them in a directory and it uses that. Secondly and more importantly, I wish this plug in by itself had a stream deck plugin. When you get to 25-30 keys you start to run out of hotkeys. Thank you again for an amazing plugin.
Exeldro
Exeldro
You can have a single dsk scene always enabled and make the other keys sources on that scene that you enable and disable a streamdeck. If you want to make sure only one is active you can use my Source Toggler lua script.
This plugin is amazing! I created an account just to comment and say how much time this is saving me with displaying animated lower thirds on ANY camera source that I load.

We sometimes have 10-15 different speakers at an event with lower thirds, and with multiple cameras this could be 50+ scenes I would need to create. Now I can just create as many scenes as I have lower thirds and I'm done! Thank you SO MUCH!
Fantastic tool. I had so many "overlay" scenes before and had to have them present in all production scenes...really annoying. Fixed with this great tool. Only caveat: does not work with OBS Virtual Camera. Fixed with Droidcam though.
Excellent contribution.
It would be perfect with three additions.
1. be able to use global sources and not only global scenes
2. be able to select more than one source or scene at the same time
3. have the posibility to configure the transitions
It works great atm. I've been looking ways how to do switching inside a PIP scene and this plugin just saved my insanity.
Another essential plugin from exeldro. Just get it and afterwards you won't be able to remember how OBS could exist without it.
Another great useful plugin! Nice one
Incredibly useful for having overlays that can be shown on multiple scenes.
makes it so easy to have alerts and elements show up on all my scenes.
Very useful! And excellent as always
Sometings will be on top everything, wonderful plug in!
As all Exeldro stuff!
Obrigado, funciona perfeitamente. Excelente para quem precisa utilizar Lower's durante a transmissão. - Simples também: após a instalação, adicione a doca "Downstream Keyer" e crie cenas com o conteúdo que gostaria de sobrepor. Após isso, adicione (+) na doca "Downstream Keyer a cena ou as cenas que você adiciona à tela quando clica sobre a cena e que você retira da tela quando clica nas 2 barras verticais (estilo botão de "pause"). Sem segredos.
This is awesome, as all of your plugins.
This of all plugins should be shipped *with* OBS. It is fantastic and does more than any other plugin to make OBS even more capable and flexible.
absolutely essential!!! well done!!!!