* Fixed Hotkeys for Script Duplication
* Fixed Media Play to complete when timer ended
* Fixed Looped Media Playback limitation
* Updated fix for User Common FPS (Used to calculate the Stopwatch Milliseconds)
3) Switch Scene to defined scene when "Timer Expires"
4) Render user defined "TIMER END TEXT" when "Timer Expires"
** Stopwatch Timer Only:
1) Split Time Stamps
1.1) Split times rendered in a secondary Text Source defined by the user.
1.2) Various format options available.
Note: Format options limited due to source type features.
** Global Features:
1) Text Effects (Caution Timstamp) defined by the user.
2) Play Media Source (Caution Timstamp) defined by the user.
3) Define max play time (Seconds) for Media sources which have looping enabled (In Media Source properties)
4) Trim Timestamp
5.2) Split Time
6) Start on Source Visible
Any feedback will be great as there might be some issues.
** Contributors & Credits
Although I coded this Script from scratch, much of it was inspered by various other Scripts created by very talented people: