This release brings one of the biggest updates yet. Some of it is a new feature or two, but mostly it delivers a service update of the script to improve stability and resolves some bugs.
REALLY IMPORTANT: The Script has been tested but there may be some bugs missed, please report them so they can be fixed. Also, somewhere along the road of developing this update I seemed to have accidently published an incomplete version that was avaibale to the public. To make sure you have the most recent release please download this file again. Last update Published / Released: 2022-10.05 15:15. Sorry for any confusion caused there.
Please backup your old file before replacing it. Report any issues (:
- Added button Show / Hide Milliseconds (suggested by stickbug813
- Added Time Stamp trigger for Show / Hide Milliseconds (suggested by stickbug813
- Added Timer text output options (Still not convinvinced this makes sense)
- Added Hotkey for Show / Hide Milliseconds (suggested by stickbug813
- Pause Media if timer is paused
- Added option to force visibility of the 'Active Source'
- OBS 28 Supported
- Rebuild timer text options
- Prevented unnecessary Callback Events
- Localized functions to reduce Globals clutter
- Renamed some functions to something more sensible
- Added and updated developer code comments
- Realigned function stacking order
- Renamed Hotkey references
USER EXPERIENCE & FEATURE ENHANCEMENTS
- Added tooltip for Next Scene list
- Added tooltip for Recording list
- Items listed in Cycle Sources list will ignore incorrectly referenced sources.
- User can now define the direction of Cycle Sources
- Cycle Sources (and toggle source visibility) with timer is now fully automated without third party plugins/scripts
- Cycle Sources now support Nested Scenes
- Added new Toggles for settings properties to hide or show certain settings
- Fixed a Stack Overflow Crash produced by the Next Scene process.
- Fixed an issue that caused a timer feature to break.
- Fixed a critical memory leak for media sources that caused OBS to crash
- Fixed Media Playback time limit
- Fixed Split time outputs for Stopwatch
Thank you stickbug813
for your valuable feedback and feature suggestion.