Comprehensive Stopwatch & Countdown Timer

OBS Lua Comprehensive Stopwatch & Countdown Timer 5.8

Amazing program! I just want to know how to access the "Autoload Last Saved Timestamp" in version 5.8! I'm doing a charity stream for a total of 30 hours, so I'd like to be able to resume the count up to the 30-hour goal when I start my stream the next time, instead of manually having to adjust it every stream, since I'll be streaming multiple days in a row.
Hi

Great script so far. 5 stars if you could add more timers. Need 2 extra timers with separate count and connect to textbox in obs.

Streaming handball and want to have a timer for xx:xx tíme since last goal, for both teams, and the main counter free for other things.
GrumpyDog
GrumpyDog
Then you owe me another star because it is already possible. Simply duplicate the Script and give it a unique name and add it in the script index with the first one. You can add several scripts if your system can support it. Check the Main Description page, it includes some links for video tutorials.
Thanks for this easy-to-customize stopwatch! Also nice are the comprehensive YouTube tuts on installation and settings.
GrumpyDog
GrumpyDog
Thank you. Planning to do more vids on this in the future.
Amazing work ! Many great features ..
GrumpyDog
GrumpyDog
Thank you for the feedback (:
Best timer out there with a lot of features.
If you can add the feature to count up infinite hour instead of only 24, that would be nice!
GrumpyDog
GrumpyDog
Available from version 5.6.
Best timer out there! Includes * a LOT * of options. Developer responds to issues quickly. Amazing!
GrumpyDog
GrumpyDog
Thank you!
maybe 5 stars, but i need more features :D
I use touchportal and the idea is, to raise the countdown up for like 5 minutes (you can change the add-time in the settings) with a press on the tablet which is running touchportal.
So you have a countdown with the function to raise it up if for example a subscription on twitch is coming to you.
I hope you understand my idea :)
BUT is an amazing work by your team
Great help to OBS
GrumpyDog
GrumpyDog
Thank you.
The best countdown script with the most feature set !!! And the developer is still updating, adding new features and listens to the users
GrumpyDog
GrumpyDog
Thank you for the feedback and rating!
Great script. It has everything I need. However, if any of my sources in my scene is using a countdown timer, switching into that scene makes my stinger transition lag. Is there a fix to this?
GrumpyDog
GrumpyDog
Thank you for the feedback and rating! This is probably an issue that should be raised in the discussion tab so that it could be looked into.
Amazing Script and support!
GrumpyDog
GrumpyDog
Thank you for the feedback and rating!
Thought I'd rated this already! It's excellent.
GrumpyDog
GrumpyDog
Thank you for the rating!
I appreciate this script! It's actually very versatile and useful :)

Just got a tiny issue. I was setting up a time up sound for when the countdown gets to 00:00:00, but it only gets played for a second before it gets muted. But if i use it as a stopwatch, the sound gets played just fine. Hope you can fix it soon ^-^.

EDIT: Also, im changing now manually the displayed names on hotkeys menu because i have a copy of your script in order to have two timers. Maybe naming the script file on the hotkey name would be more convenient?
GrumpyDog
GrumpyDog
Thank you, this was fixed from Version 2.7
thank you for the great job
GrumpyDog
GrumpyDog
Thank you for the feedback