- Add support for translating the plugin into different languages - German and Chinese translations are available
- Add option to pause individual switching methods on the pause tab
- Add option to only match if file content changed
- Add option to specify duration for audio matching
- Add option to choose the "below x %" threshold for audio matching
- Add option to allow scene sequence to be interrupted
- Add windows installer
- Fix new time entries matching if time was never changed from 00:00:00
- Fix remote file check always matching
- Fix some visual issues
- Rework UI of file tab
- Sort media, process and audio source selection entries alphabetically
- Automatically scroll to new entries
- Write status of plugin to scene info file if plugin is stopped
- fix crash on first startup on fresh install of OBS
- fix crash on deleting last screen region entry when guide frame was active
- fix matching obs-studio's window title with 'OBS' on Windows
- fix random tab only matching once if there was only one entry
- resolve potential deadlocks
- fix media states being retriggered multiple times
- fix crash on importing scene sequence
- fix crash on deleting scene sequences
Additions and changes:
- add a log when automatically stopping or starting streaming or recording
- hide screen region guide frames when switching to a different tab
- add media state "played to end", which should only trigger a scene change when a media source was played to completion as opposed to also switching if the playback was ended prematurely.
This is an experimental feature so let me know if you run into any issues.
- add option to delay the "If no condition is met ..." options
- improve accuracy of the "Check switch conditions every x ms" option by factoring in the time it takes to perform the different condition checks
The main focus of this update was a rework of the UI.
This should ease modifying existing switch entries and add some basic hints on how to use the plugin.
I hope it is actually an improvement for most and didn't break any existing functionality :)
As always pleas let me know if you run into any issues!
- Add support for VLC sources to media tab
- Fix OBS crash on exit when user was on the scene which was selected to automatically start streaming or recording
- Improve hotkey handling to not require users to use the new hotkey binding at least once for the change to be persisted. Thus it should now also be possible to clear the hotkeys.
- Add option to match maximized windows for the window tab
- Add handling of window title of metro apps (e.g. OneNote)
- Fix crash due to name conflicts with the frontend tools of OBS. This was only reported on Debian 10 but could have theoretically also affected other OS.
- Adjust log messages so logs originating from this plugin are easier to identify
add option to export and import all settings
add support for remote files on file tab
allow reordering of file, media, sequence and region tab entries
add option to reorder tabs
add option to set startup behaviour of the plugin
change file format structure of scene sequence settings (old format can still be imported)
fix switch priority falling back to default values on startup
fix auto fill not working for modified entries on time tab
... and probably something else I forgot about :)
Add regular expression support to the executable tab
Add option to also to match window titles which are not in focus
Add ability to reorder window title and executable switches
Add option to chose thread priority for scene switcher
Crash and memory leak fixes and improvements for media tab
Please report if there are any regressions or new issues!
As usual this new release requires use of at least OBS 25.
Added option to sort diffrent Scene Switch methods by priority.
Added support for Executable Tab on MAC OS
Added Linux support
Redo of the UI, to be a bit more compact and less overwhelming.
Added some warnings / explanations.
Fixed freeze of plugin when using long Scene Round Trips (Scene Sequence).
Please remove the old SceneSwitcher.dll / SceneSwitcher.so
Thanks for pointing out the issue martin elder!
Sorry about this bug. (To remove this bug I temporarily disabled the wait for the transition animations to finish. Instead the scene switcher will just switch back immediately)
If you encounter any issues or have suggestions, please let me know.