Resource icon

Advanced Scene Switcher 1.25.3

This has been a very perfect plugin for everything I needed.

When OBS crashes (not related to the plugin), the plugin stops working no matter how many times I restart OBS. Had to resort to restart my PC to get it back up working.
Use to love this plugin for its ease of use, after updates, forcing macro functions have made this my least favorite plugin. Tasks that use to take just a few clicks to program, now take much longer because of the macro enforcement. Don't fix what isn't broken.
W
Warmuptill
None of the previous functionality was removed.

In case you want to use the "old" tabs you can re-enable them by unchecking the "Hide tabs which can be represented via macros" option on the General tab:
https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/19472752/194732681-cc5c8118-c008-45c2-89d4-a364771327e7.PNG

Hope that helps!
If you have question do not hesitate to ask or have a look at the wiki :)
https://github.com/WarmUpTill/SceneSwitcher/wiki
Does so much I'd call it OBS Automator or Macro Tool. The developer is also great! Active in development and support, and responds to suggestions well. Really thankful for this plugin.
Enables a whole new level of automation for OBS, especially with the Macros feature.
Essential plugin
In my previous review I had some feedback to be improved. Still gave it 5 stars.

All of those improvements has happened. I would rate this 10/5.

This plugin shouldn't be 'advanced scene switcher', it does SO much more. Almost anything you'd want to automate, this can do it.

This plugin is currently my #1 plugin for OBS, and provides features that in the future hopefully will be default to OBS.

Can only recommend.
Fixed a major issue I had with a program that would always white screen when launchingit to capture (no more flashbangs for the viewers) and can do the job of two other scripts I needed for specific functions. A must have for me now.
I was looking for a way to trigger a scene switch according to the time. I have a 15-minute countdown that plays over a wide shot before the church service begins. With Advanced Scene Switcher, I was able to do it exactly as I wanted.
This isn't just a Scene Switcher, it does SO much more than that.
I don't even use it for switching scenes to be honest..

Its one of the most useful plugins for OBS Studio.
I love it! I entirely use the macro section and I love it. It makes streaming, only while streaming, almost effortless. Although, it's the preparation that can be time consuming but I already had previous experience with macros. I used an Android macro app (unfortunately it doesn't work with my current phone - that does make me angry because I can still download it) as an impression of what coding is like and I even loved it then. I'm still going to school but I haven't gone back since the pandemic and my experience with my first professor's own book. He used his own typo-filled education book. Anyways, I intend on going back to school after the pandemic ends.
This is a really well done plugin, and I am now reliant on this plugin for switching my scenes upon media states (it even allows switching depending on remaining time, which is great for media sources as you won't have to see the video go black). The macros are also really powerful, allowing you to execute a sequence of actions.
Im not pro in OBS, but this plugin really brings up my beginner levels to a notch higher than I could if i spend someone to coach me and improve my OBS scene management skills.
This plugin has come a long way. It's now fancy as all hell!
Absolutely love the ideas and the dedication the developers have put into it. With the Macros Scripting it makes my insanely intricate setups a breeze. ❤
Can't stop shooting what a wonderful plugin for OBS and churches!!!
Made 10 macros and relative some hotkeys and removed about 10 scenes and PPT files instead.
Became so easy to operate.
Hope it will make us not make a mistake from now on.
Really appreciate you guys for your brilliant efforts.
I've been using this for years to control my scene changes by custom scripts.
Amazing plugin, really recommend it!
Amazing piece of software, this is just incredible. Thanks for creating this great tool!
It was good even before the last update. But the added macros are amazing. I no longer have to think about ending the stream when the ending song finishes. I no longer have to think about launching any program when I start the stream.
Imho this plugin should be more popular.
Hello! It's a very good plugin, I use it a lot, although may I ask something? Is there something like this, for streamlabs? I want to switch to it, but this holds me back a little bit
W
Warmuptill
I don't know if something like this exist for streamlabs.
Lastest version doesn't seem to work on Windows 10 with latest version of OBS for switching audio. I had to uninstall and use a previous version.
W
Warmuptill
I cannot reproduce any issues with the audio tab on my end using version 1.10.
You are referring to version 1.10 and 1.9, are you not?
Can you share more details what is causing issues exactly?

I would appreciate a log file (with verbose logging enabled) and if possible your exported plugin settings.